my website.... finally.. the international busker

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i've been talking about it for years .. this weekend i finally set up my own website
www.theinternationalbusker.com
(a busker is someone who plays on the street and gets money -street performer-)
i'm the online busker, you can come see my art and download music and leave a donation if you like
(i havent got that bit up and running yet :D )haha..
come for a visit. (im trying to make sure its all running too so say hi in my guest book
just so i know!)
i even used space dads kvr challenge synth and that new tube driver freebie on a couple of tracks

Cool site Shane, congrats! (maybe a little fancy-schmancy for me, but... :D )

Also checked your track, I Feel It All, very nice, enjoyed it quite a bit!
Image Image

woohoo 8) one of my first visitors.. thanks for the comments
just for the record ,that song was done really quick, maybe only a couple of hours at most ,from composition to mixing. some of my best are like that tho i think.

Took a look at your site. Couldn't find the "shut the bleeding music off" button in the first 5 seconds. Left. Won't come back.

Victor.

oh well , the music was only there the first day or two and only because i was playing with html coding generators and checking out what was possible.. now you can just go check out music on my downloads page.. everything is free to download and it is a mixed batch of stuff ,but i have a whole lot of tracks i am in the middle of mixing so there will be some 'bigger' production stuff on there soon. the site came with a paypal shopping cart option so i just stuck a donation option on it.- To fund further beer consumption .. hey if i get enough at the end of a month for a beer
i'll be happy!

Return to “Music Cafe”