Rain on Hot Asphalt [New SDZH track]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Good day, gentle folk of KVR. I have managed to complete a track. It's actaully a rework of a small sound snippet I put together in 2002…
It's available for download here >>>

http://www.filefactory.com/dlf/f/b269ef ... ef723af159

It's called Rain on Hot Asphalt and it's the sum of some floaty pads, breaked beats and the odd 303 gurgle.
I appreciate that the mix is pretty much primordial , but it would be most appreciated if anyone could comment on the overall track, arrangement, instrumentation etc.

Many thanks

Ian

Mmmm, I'm assuming that there's no comments because Filefactory is awkward and not because the track's lame :hihi:

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could provide a better host for me to upload the track to… :D

Then, maybe I'll get some comments on the track :hyper:
Thanks

I couldn't actually find the file on that page to even download.

Maybe try http://www.lightningmp3.com/

shamann wrote:I couldn't actually find the file on that page to even download.

Maybe try http://www.lightningmp3.com/
Thanks Mr. Hamann 8)

I tried to find it but couldn't. Sorry, dude...would love to listen but hate the hassle of site's like this.

Kinda hard to find the track, but I managed. I'd say you've got all the standard sounds down pat. Not exactly a groundbreaking track, but competently put together and it grooves pretty nicely. Would not be out of place on a bunch of compilations that I actually paid money for.

Somehow the vocals are getting on my nerves a bit. Save them for just an occasional accent here and there?

Victor.

VicDiesel wrote:Kinda hard to find the track, but I managed. I'd say you've got all the standard sounds down pat. Not exactly a groundbreaking track, but competently put together and it grooves pretty nicely. Would not be out of place on a bunch of compilations that I actually paid money for.

Somehow the vocals are getting on my nerves a bit. Save them for just an occasional accent here and there?

Victor.
Ermmmm....thanks for taking the time to hav a listen, but it seem sthat you've d/l the wrong track somehow - there's no vocals in my track at all!! Testimoney to how crap Filefactory is, I'd imagine :hihi:
Anyway, I'll be up[loading this track to a better site later, but I do appreciate that you took the time to have a go :D

Edit: Do you mean the choir pad ? :?

OK. I've managed to find a decent location for my track at 7161.com (great site for those without hosting... :D)

The track's available to stream & d/l HERE
Thanks
Ian

:P

Ian SDZH wrote:Edit: Do you mean the choir pad ? :?
Right.

Victor.

Ahem.... bump :oops:

on first listen seemed very basic for you, then i turned it up a little and listened again, thats when i noticed all the little extra flourishes.
nice work as always
and its always a pleasure to hear your work 8)

Thanks for taking the time to listen mr vurt
1000 thanks for the splendid compliment :tu:

Oooh. Silky smooth as always, Ian. Enjoyed this track, though I felt the last part (from about 4 minutes) was waiting for something huge to come in, instead of just the choirs and the fade out.

Is the CD ready yet? :wink:
toujours humectez la mouture. toujours.

Return to “Music Cafe”