Psychetronica is now downloadable! *UPDATED*

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For a while Psychetronica has been shipping out our album, "Beyond The Wall Of Sleep" to whomever wants it. I don't know why we didn't do this before, I guess because we really liked the idea of having a physical product to give to people - we enjoyed making it and sending it out.

But the time has come to offer it to a wider range of people, perhaps people who've never even heard of us.

Thus, YOU can now download our debut album, Beyond The Wall Of Sleep. The front cover is online, but the back cover still needs to be scanned, once it is, I'll upload it. The cover is a bit big, sorry about that, the other numpty in the band gave me the original scan, not the rized one - I can upload that at some point too.

Beyond The Wall Of Sleep

It would be cool if those of you who do have the album perhaps chimed in here with a review or two, y'know, just to entice those who don't want to take a risk ;)

We loved making this album, so we really hope you like it as much as we!! :hihi:
Last edited by Amberience on Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

I will be downloading this asap.

IMO, large artwork for covers is better cos then it seems to retain clarity when shrunk to CD cover size. :)

i enjoy the cd on a regular basis...
with psychetronicas beyond the wall of sleep you get the essence of psychetronica on a 5 inch plate of chrome, downloading you only get the ether, do yourself and the world outside the world a favour and order the hardcopy now, you know it makes sense, plus its nearly christmas, cant give the kids a download in their stockings... :)

Yes, forgot to mention, if you DO want a CD version (although you could make one yourself via the mp3's I guess) you can still get in touch. Contact us through the website.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

;)
dont say i never do anything for you :P

You do a lot for me... baaabbbyy....

:lol:

:o

Request sent. Cheers. :D

If people like the album, consider donating to us to help us set up a live performance. Link on the website to donate through Paypal.

Oh, and bump :)

Downloading now .. even currently listening to hemp :D
In September of 1937, hemp became illegal
:cry:

Thanks for the free album :)

w00t :)

I haven't received this yet, did you send it? :)

Oh not yet. Will do this week! :D

Oh shit. Was just gonna remind Andy that he'd still not sent me this yet but I see he got banned. :?
When'd this happen? Why'd this happen?

Yes, why in the hell is he banned?

Return to “Music Cafe”