Desplazado (Is this a song?...)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

... probably not. I made this with the idea of been an acoustic comic. It's all about sampling in one sense or another. If you decide to listen this be aware it's more than six minutes long. Hope you like it!

Desplazado

Lot of samples from "The Freesound Proyect". I'll edit this post later for including a link to the credits.

edit: That's the link to the samples relation:

Samples
Last edited by Diek on Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Okay, sorry it took me so long to get around to comenting on your song, Diek!

Yes, indeed, it is a song :D

I'm afraid that you may never even notice that I commented on it but it's unique, quite enjoyable, and has some sort of freakin-out monkeys that turn into computer feeps and then maybe a bell around the neck of a yak in it so that's certainly a plus.

Admittedly it sort of morphs through a bunch of different ideas in one song but to my mind that's also a plus. Thanks for the song.

runagate wrote: Yes, indeed, it is a song :D

I'm afraid that you may never even notice that I commented on it but it's unique, quite enjoyable, and has some sort of freakin-out monkeys that turn into computer feeps and then maybe a bell around the neck of a yak in it so that's certainly a plus.

Admittedly it sort of morphs through a bunch of different ideas in one song but to my mind that's also a plus. Thanks for the song.
First of all thanks a lot runagate for your kind comments and for make the effort to write. There's a lot of music passing at KVR, and if you're not in the HOF is difficult to interest anybody into listen (not talking about writing comments) :)

The intention of this "song" was to show the battle in the mind of a person going to work in the morning. That person is not awaken nor asleep, thus reality and dream dance in his mind.

It was funny to work on this, and a lot of time also, so thanks again! :wink:

Return to “Music Cafe”