Impulse Prime - JPF "Best Techno Album" of 2006 - restocked

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys. About a year and a half ago I announced the release of my electronic album "Impulse Prime". It's a mix of breakbeat, big beat, trance, and trip hop with stylistic influences ranging from The Crystal Method and Prodigy to BT, Chemical Brothers, Fatboy Slim, and Overseer. Since it went on sale, it's gotten nearly unanimous 5/5 reviews on CDbaby (a couple 4/5) and sold out the first two printings. This year, at the 2006 Just Plain Folks Music Awards, the album won in the "Best Techno Album" category with two tracks winning 1st and 3rd in the "Best Techno Song" category. Now, I've finally gotten around to printing up more physical copies which are now on sale at CDBaby for $11.99.

The CDBaby page has track previews as well as a more in-depth description of the track. If physical copies aren't your thing, it's also on iTunes as well as NON-DRM protected WAV format through my own website (digital delivery). So, there should be a delivery method that will please everyone. :)

My first album, Phasma Elementum, is also available on iTunes and through my own website, and I'm working on a third one which is approaching 50% completion. I've also got a MySpace featuring, among other things, one of the new songs as well as a breakbeat/big beat video game remix from Street Fighter. I've got plenty of other video game remixes right here for free along with some other free music I've written.

Lastly, if any of this stuff at all interests you, I've got a mailing list you can sign up to by emailing admin@zirconstudios.com with the subject "I want to be on the list" (or anything to that effect). I send out monthly/bi-monthly newsletters covering all the latest stuff I've been up to, and people on the list are the first to hear about (or have access to) new original songs, new remixes, previews, upcoming releases, preorders, merchandise, upcoming events, etc. You can unsubscribe at any time, so if electronic music is your thing, and you dig my style, can't hurt to sign up! :)

Hope y'all enjoy the tracks. This community is one of my favorite anywhere on the internet - I can't even begin to detail how much help I've received here on a multitude of different topics, not to mention all the great synths (free and otherwise).

Peace!

-zircon

http://www.cdbaby.com/zircon2
http://www.zirconstudios.com
http://www.myspace.com/zirconst

I'm listening to the songs now...

I swear I have heard the last track before (Hourglass), I can't think where I heard it though!

When I did hear it, I kept playing it over and over, it's really great.

p.s. I'm known to really hate trance, but you've added a lot of emotion to the tracks.

I just bought your album, and I'll tell you why because I hope more artists follow your lead.

I like what I hear: You have sound clips so I was able to determine if I like it.

I want it now: You have online delivery.

I want to pay a good price for it: You charge a reasonable price.

I don't like to sacrifice quality or deal with DRM: You offer uncompressed downloads.

Brian

Return to “Music Cafe”