CypherOne - Sens

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

always nice to find grooves that engage the cerebrum along with the corpus percussorum. :-) not sure about the vocal quote ... for me it shifts the piece into the realm of reportage and detracts a bit from the effortlessness of the music.
Last edited by rachmiel on Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thanks everyone :)

rachmiel wrote:always nice to find grooves that engage the cerebrum along with the corpus percussorum. :-) not sure about the vocal quote ... for me it shifts the piece into the realm of reportage and detracts a bit from the effortlessness of the music.
thankyou :wink:

bump just for the halibut...

Thank you for the track, CypherOne. Dramatic, insistent and intense.

thank ye sir :)

great beats...lovely derangement...no offense and/or triviliaty seen from thess high windows

wow very cool stuff !!
maybe it's missing some elements (i would add some drones, noises, distortion)

cheers chaps :)

Cool stuff.
I have no problem with the sample, to me it doesn't come across as exploitive or something. There is a real world out there, after all, as someone already pointed out.

One question though: is it OK if I were to include this track in a DJ set? I have no idea when the next one will be, but I think it would fit right in.

Groet, Erik
Pop music delenda est.

tetraplan wrote:One question though: is it OK if I were to include this track in a DJ set? I have no idea when the next one will be, but I think it would fit right in.

Groet, Erik

No problem at all, thanks for listening :)

Ahh, this is a good one..Bravo, cypherone, bravo. All too short tho!
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

CypherOne wrote:
tetraplan wrote:One question though: is it OK if I were to include this track in a DJ set? I have no idea when the next one will be, but I think it would fit right in.

Groet, Erik

No problem at all, thanks for listening :)
Very cool!
Thanks, and you're welcome.

Groet, Erik
Pop music delenda est.

Sickle wrote:Ahh, this is a good one..Bravo, cypherone, bravo. All too short tho!
thankyou kindly :wink:

Excellent work sir, I have come to expect nothing less and you have delivered again :)

Return to “Music Cafe”