Dark Heavy Acoustic...entire album posted

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just loaded my entire new CD on my website (the flash player is right on the front page)...mostly for the holiday spirit, might leave it there for good. Who knows...

It's heavy-but-chilled acoustic rock. If you like Alice in Chains, Opeth, Days of the New etc., check it out. Thanks for listening!

Btw, my setup for the cd consisted of mainly the E-mu 1820M, Sonar Producer 5, Arts Acoustic verb, CamelSpace and Voxengo eq's and compressors. Also the e-phonic RetroDelay and Rhino2 here and there...

Happy Holidays!!

-Jeff

p.s. Claire Fitch plays on "Karmic Dogs" and "Calm Before the Storm" and Vurt adds some twisted sounds on "Praying Mantis".

http://www.mountainmirrors.com
Last edited by JeffSanders on Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hey Jeff :)

that's very nice of you, thanks! Listening now, loving your music since I first heard "Demon's Eye" a while ago.

Happy Holidays,
werner

Jeff,
Very moody and atmospheric - thank you for making this available. Enjoying it!
:)
Mild-mannered web designer by day - tired web designer by night.

Thanks dreamkeeper and gargoyle! Happy Holidays!

Gratefully,
Jeff

Wow.. A valuable listen indeed! Won't you send a copy to Mikael Akerfeldt? Maybe he would like to do a collab then :D

Thanks for showing us Mountain Mirrors. Good luck!

Thanks ~beowulf~! That is a a great idea. Not sure he'd even have time to open the package though!

hey, nice music man i just bought the cd and am now waiting for it to arrive. have a nice christmas and keep up the good work!

john

:tu: Very cool. I don't really like Opeth, but I do like this!
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

f**k it. Buying it now.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

btw: You kind of look like the guy who played 'Leo' in Twin Peaks.

Wow...holy crap, thanks guys! Much appreciated, Amberience and 1barEnuff.

Happy Holidays!

Incredible blend of influences and soul. Lovely work! Purchased.

Thanks Shane! Merry Christmas!

Thanks a lot, guys. :hail:

:D Wow, very well produced songs you have here,
but more important to me than the production: Good songs with good tension presented very opaque and transparent!

Thanks for sharing! :)
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Thanks thomekk! Happy Holidays!

Return to “Music Cafe”