Having a 3 album release party irl

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I posted this in the KVR member release thread without realizing it was in the Marketplace, which I never go to.
The link down at the bottom has free streaming to a good 2/3 of this music, though, so I'll post it here in case I'm not around for a while (again).

The rest of the CD liner art provided by kind fellow KVRians will be up on those sites soon, too.
But I made 2 ludacris googlepages about this and am making a semi-formal release in my town so I thought I'd show off the weirdness I've been up to.

I'm releasing these 3 albums irl in the form of CDs on Wednesday (Jan 3rd):

Gun At Ear

Driven Under The All-In-Flux

Biggie Pearl

]webpage for runagate's irl CD release party
I went a little overboard since this crap won't fit in the album booklet.
I really did try to credit every single freeware plug I used and link every dev whose plugs are on my albums. It's about 4 hours of unabashedly daft music.

You can't actually buy them unless you manage to come here to the land of ten thousand lakes but you can:
  • 1) assemble all the tracks together on all the free download sites I have em stashed on

2) go here and buy them (no one has yet, so I've no idea if they'd really send me money) but I'll always keep this site as it allows free streaming, has ringtones for 0.79 USD (! someday I'll buy one of my own) and allows album artwork downloads in .pdf format so you can print out your own little cd case sleeve (I've not finished that part yet...) and most of the bonus tracks aren't on there, either.

Sure wish I could be at the Bean Factory... maybe someone can capture it on video and put it up on youtube!

...listening to Important Seizures of Vienna right now!...
Image Image

Looking good, runagate. Best of luck, hope it goes well for you.

good luck with the release party. :)

I'll have to check how far behind we are at work, cj...

If I can skip out, I'll be there :)

ew
A spectral heretic...

Thus far this is turning out to be a complicated, nonsensical (typically runagate) endeavor, to the degree that I just referedto myself in the third person. :)

Anyone else ever do this sort of thing?

whoo-hoo
i's an art-teest

( along time ago, in a different galaxey, did I ever get involved with a CD (vinyl album,actually) release, which is similar to organizing a wedding, where you HAVE to sweat the details, good luck!)
for entertaining porpoises only

I've got to do a half-day at work, but I'll be there by 9 or so...

ew
A spectral heretic...

Return to “Music Cafe”