A little Quiz for you .. And now the answer!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I know that some of you like these little quizzy things:

To entertain myself I was working on a 'remix' of a famous pop song.. Here is the intro to it and I was wondering if any of you rather clever people could pick out what song it was..

10,000 points to the first to get it right!

Quizzlette
Last edited by ianweb123 on Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Whats the matter, too hard for you?

Black Lace - Agadoo?

Relax?
Rakkervoksen

ianweb123 wrote:I know that some of you like these little quizzy things:
I was obviously mistaken :?

I have no idea

Well Despite the fact that this was met with a fantastic and overwhelming wave of apathy.. I present the Answer

Obviously only a small clip as I don't want to upset anybody as this was only done for my own enjoyment etc etc..

[Edit] BTW i really need to repackage Turnstile at some time as I was able to pull the vocals out of the original reasonably succesfully albeit they sounded a little splashy but not too bad in a mix [/Edit]

Once again , can I take this opportunity to thank you for your enthusiasm and encouragement :roll:

you're welcome mate :hihi:

more seriously i just found out about this post and i wouldn't have answered anyway since i had no clue what the original song was :shrug:

i guess members are more interested in your plugs than in your musical ability :P :wink:
Last edited by dsp music on Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

:hihi:
kvr ain't quite like it used to be Ian... ;)

I'll give a listen now. I saw when the thread originally came up, but I was at work and they blocked the download. :(

Ok...it's that damn "lala" song...
I'm not the type to rush out and buy the latest hit so I have no idea who does this, yet I've heard this song a million times. I will admit that it is well done, but certainly not my CoT.

How's that for enthusiasm? :hihi:

:)
Anti-aliasing is for "synthmonk%ys".

Not my style neither but as far as i think i know, it is kylie minogue's can't get you out of my head :singer:

OK guys, I was just feeling a little ostracised as this was one of 3 threads that i had running which all seemed to be disappearing without a trace.

Incidentally I am not impressed that some of you seem to be offering the answer, even though I have posted the answer. :D

Partly the reason that I posted this is because (like a lot of good pop songs) this one is based ona pretty simple chord sequence and I find it intruiging that you can overlay very different material on the top and was wondering if the origional song was still recognisable... obviously that only made sence if I hadn't introduced the trademark bass-riff, or the la-la-las.

I suppose I should really be having a crack at the January Comp as that type of thing (Chord changes over a common bass/root note) interests me greatly.

dsp music wrote:i guess members are more interested in your plugs than in your musical ability :P :wink:
I'm not sure I can blame them !!!

Return to “Music Cafe”