Remix contest

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The original song may be found here.

Umm, I don't know if you can see it or not, but there's supposed to be a picture up in the first post.

Can everyone see it ok?

Well, for those who can't see the picture (like me :( ), I'll tell you what this whole thing is about.

I just created a new D'n'B song called "A Sense of Urgency." I've made the original material available for you to download and remix, and I'm having a contest.

Check out the contest page for details.

Anybody....? Or should I just forget about KVR for this thing?

ok, ok, i'm in to remixes anyway.
1. happy new year.
2. is there a long perspective on this? i mean is the remix going to be released on somewhere, on is it just the prize ? you know there's got to be a motive.
3. i'm already beginning to d/l your stuff anyway ;)

Unfortunately I don't have the resources to say anything but "winner gets a small prize." I'm still working on getting to the point where I can even release my own stuff, let alone someone else's stuff on my stuff (did that make sense...?).

The only motives I can give you are:

1. You get free samples if you win
2. It's a remix contest.

Sorry if that's unexciting, but I'm just a teenager with barely enough resources to make music--let alone give out prizes.

Ehhh....I don't know why but your song won't play when I tried playing it on ACIDPLANET

I'm uploading to Box.net as of right now to fix that problem. I'll post the link in just a minute so you can have the mp3.

Alright, click here and you'll be able to download the mp3.

Return to “Music Cafe”