airvent media present At Present Delayed ep. Noise/glitch...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

CD OUT NOW !!

7 tracks. 35 mins. 5 GBP

glitchy and distorted soundscapes collide with occasional melodies and riffs fighting alongside clicky electronic beats. listen at home or in the car or even taking the dog for a walk.

enjoy

http://www.airvent-media.co.uk
http://www.myspace.com/arcticsunrise

Your kids must think they have the most uniquely gifted daddy in the world.

I like this music a lot.
Break Failure is on my list of 'great moments in programming 2007'(though I would like to hear it longer and much stronger in the end).
The Flickering Torch is smart and I'm just beginning to realize you shortened these on purpose.
I might just have to get this cd.
Enjoyed it immensely,
Thanks for sharing
Jazzyspoon

thanks for your kind words.

the flickering torch was played on radio 1 by mary anne hobbs back in october. its actually the a side to the 7inch, break failure is the b side. your right on the shortclips - not lettin people go thru temp internet files n get my mp3 fo free. lol.

theres a new track uploaded which gives 20 sec clips of tracks 1,2,6,7 and of course track 5 is still free for download

thanks for the support.

gonna be away on hols for 2 weeks, so apologies if anyone wants a copy, ill not post out till the 26th jan. cheers for the feedback and support so far, theers not many copies left.

How about a downlandable cd we can purchase to get a link? Just curious.

can attempt to sort that out yeh.

tis shame though as i went to the trouble of making nice stickers and picking nice cases out.lol. ;)

im around till monday so can post anything out monday!!

I'd like to hear this 'Break Failure' track.
How can I?

D

theres only a 1 min clip of break failure up. when im bak from hols im sorting out itunes or mp3 dl. until then its only on the ltd 7inch vinyl :). if i put it on mypsace player people can grab it off there for free - so im not gonna.

thanks for all the interest, hoping to get radio play again with the new release. watch this space.

mp3 availble for sale for all the continental massive... check www.myspace.com/arcticsunrise and check my blog for details. hosted by tradebit. prices in dollars.

thanks for the support.

Return to “Music Cafe”