industrial and a ambient type tune.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

These two songs really don't fit the same genre, cause I'm still learning and xploring.

What do ya think, they arent as good as I would like but have to start somewhere.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus ... dID=556120
logic 7.1

sonic destroyer gets more interesting after the 2 minute mark. There some great noise making going on in there and some fine recording technique for this genre. This is a good start. The only downside to this track (and this is only a matter of personal taste) is the kick drum could be a little more adventurous. Not too sure on how to elaborate on that.
Taste morsel is way more on my plane. I really like this. Great sonic manipulation and (I believe) better drum programming than the first one. Really nice and arty track.

Perhaps you should go back to the first one with the production techniques of the second one and see how it turns out?
peace
Jazzy

I'll give that a shot. Thanks for the feedback JaZZ!
P.S these track dont have any of my uad-1 plugs i just got on them which have a much better compression and eq and they are my first two tracks made on my daw, Iwill have some different stuff soon. Im starting to figure out which direction I want to take in music.
logic 7.1

Return to “Music Cafe”