sleeping.... [pop]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My Distortion is Analogue...

AH yes, i recognize your voice. I have another one of your songs in my collection.
I like your voice but i really hear your stuff going well with a female vocalist. Take a listen to your stuff and picture it with female vocals. It's quite fitting.

Nice song BTW. Good production.

Wind cries out for 80s PowerPop :)
Very good production, donnow how thís would sound with female vocals,
but it's cool as it is.

Thanks for being childish MySpace-Friends btw :D
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Pretty nice song and eighty feel.
Dream Audio Tools - Sample libraries http://www.dreamaudiotools.com
Archisounds - Music Website http://www.archisounds.net

Very Electro, kinda like the Faint. Nice stuff. liked it though. nice song writing and arrangement, despite the feel of 1986. I would love to try a remix at this.
Peace
jazzyspoon

S.HUSH wrote:I like your voice but i really hear your stuff going well with a female vocalist. Take a listen to your stuff and picture it with female vocals. It's quite fitting.
Problem is: its not me singing.. its my pal david, and he is the singer of our band... maybe we should save some mone for a sex change :-D.
thomekk wrote:Thanks for being childish MySpace-Friends btw
ich hab nur die krem dela krem auf der liste
:wink: :)
luxth wrote:Pretty nice song and eighty feel.
thank you :)
Jazzyspoon wrote:Very Electro, kinda like the Faint. I would love to try a remix at this.
Sure no Problem, which parts would you like to have, i'll put the files up later

Too boomy. Too loud! Instruments too loud! Too much going on! No space! (i'm a minimalist though..) Not sure the structure is "clear" - almost if like the chorus and bridge and verse blends together too much or something like that.. Maybe that arpeggio and bass fights a little.. Good clear vocals with character, sounds effortless.

But what a catchy track. More?
[ When chickens are cold, they roost in trees; when ducks are cold, they plunge into water ]

more things to criticize or more songs?

both anoke :-)

Nothing to critizise. I like sound, lines, voice... :)
FLStudio - 24 Synths - 6 Effects - I am crazy

Hey Fhangor! Good to see you are still around. I listen to the song you posted in the Auditorium a while back....the "Hey baby what you've done" song...(sorry forgot the name) :hihi:

Cheers!

Sorry for the hi jack Dekky......Tell Dave to stop singing or at least sing higher. :D :wink:

okay i might buy a canister of these:

or one of these to put in his front-pocket.

i guess we should gain at least one octave :D

S.HUSH
Nice to see someone who remembers me... :)
FLStudio - 24 Synths - 6 Effects - I am crazy

Return to “Music Cafe”