Wanna hear some of my music?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ive only just started uploading so...

http://www.myspace.com/bobbyrsehag

Give me some pointers.

To be honnest, yes it sounds good, but a lot of others do. Nothing exceptional I've heard here...

Ouch! That hurt dude.

You are only 21? Compared to the drivel I was writing/recording when I was that age, these two snippets ARE pretty exceptional. You have youth, and you have tools. Combine this with hard work and the ability to "sell yourself" and you just might make it in the areas you mention on your site. I say GO FOR IT! Live the dream.

bobbyem wrote:Ouch! That hurt dude.
I'm allways honnest, sorry

The first track stops after 14 seconds. That's all?

LIstening to the second one. Film or game music? Nice work. Maybe Kara's point is that you haven't found your own voice yet. It lacks individuality. But you'll get there. You obviously have the skills.

Victor.

Well its like a short theme, i had just seen Pirates of the carribean, i didn't put so much work into it either, but i really liked the sound it had. I havent done this for to long and that was one of the first things i did. I have had problems with making longer stuff, the second one is the longest one ive done so far. I had like a Videogame menu in mind. Im gonna upload more things this week so please check in then, thanx alot people!

Return to “Music Cafe”