February Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

donkey tugger wrote:Ixox - Stephanie Ferrand, Stephanie FerrandStephanie FerrandStephanie Ferrand. Ahh, the horn doesn't come into it, those boots (new french bint at my work - oo eees it?). Frogs legs and horse meat balance it out. Flute is far too loud. Tune is the dogs bollocks though (easy there J Foreigner, thats not a delicacy -it means i liked it) Nice.
Euh.... Thanks :?: :help:
I'm not sure i've understood everything...
I sum up : a new employee at your work is a french horny horse called stephanie and have frog skin boots. And my tune is nice like the dog bollocks. :scared:

70's is good. I have all these Electro samples I haven't used yet. When did Kraftwerk pop up? They're 70's right?

70's? Great! ..Please, please, please, don't let it be entirely electro.. Allow some tiny little piece of rot'n'troll.. :D Ehm, Scoops?.. Did you hear me?..

Thank you guys
VicDiesel wrote: 3. Kara Sexy boy
Well produced and great vocals.
BitFlipper wrote: 3. Kara - Sexy Boy

Thanks Adaerus, Dunks and Beowulf for the votes, glad you liked the song!
also thanks for the HM Niko.

Looking forward to the '70 contest! Might have to do my first cover :D
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Don't fear Beowulf, judging by what we had this month I'd say there'd be quite a few non-electro ones.

Anyone know the name of the song that plays in Missing In Action when GOD (aka Chuck Norris 8) ) visits the red-light district? I want to cover that badly.

oddbods finger wrote:Glamrock, Disco, Progrock, Punk....70s = excellent choice :love:
:tu:

@kara : :D I'm glad you like my track !

Cheers

wow! thanks for the votes guys!!!!! :)

I accendently switched off normalising and compression and a eq and a limiter which resulted in a minus 4db entry :lol:
i didn't expect to still get votes :lol:

also the dynamics now absolutely sound strange due to channel compression which is not compensated :lol:

Watto wrote:Er, didn't he choose the 70's :?:
I could swear I saw 80s. :shrug:
was it only my imagination (read fears :hihi:) Johny ?
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

~beowulf~ wrote:70's? Great! ..Please, please, please, don't let it be entirely electro.. Allow some tiny little piece of rot'n'troll.. :D Ehm, Scoops?.. Did you hear me?..
Ahhh....
what?......
Who?..........

.....I just woke up, what's happening? :hihi:

Scps
Bunch O Stuff

A couple things

First, I'll be locking the voting thread tomorrow morning when I get up. Make sure to get your vote in

Secondly, Thanks to all of those that have voted for my piece this month. Especially Niko, who gave me top honors. Really appreciated it!!!!

Third, Hmmmm,.....70's. Lots of great stuff. Lets see what I could torture you guys with.

Disco ala Bee Gees only? :hihi:
Covers only! :hihi:
Prohibit Markelford from from doing a Bowie Cover? :hihi:
Do your best John Travolta Olivia Newton John impersonation? :hihi:
Cliff Richards meets Bryan Ferry? :hihi:
Elvis Presley meets Pink Floyd? :hihi:
The Osmonds meet Led Zepplin? :hihi:

Oh I'm so looking forward to this :hihi:

Scoops
Bunch O Stuff

A cover is a remix where you have to play all the parts yourself, right? That would be typical 70's :).
<put your signature here>

Yep a cover would be nice

Scoops wrote:A couple things

First, I'll be locking the voting thread tomorrow morning when I get up. Make sure to get your vote in

Secondly, Thanks to all of those that have voted for my piece this month. Especially Niko, who gave me top honors. Really appreciated it!!!!

Third, Hmmmm,.....70's. Lots of great stuff. Lets see what I could torture you guys with.

Disco ala Bee Gees only? :hihi:
Covers only! :hihi:
Prohibit Markelford from from doing a Bowie Cover? :hihi:
Do your best John Travolta Olivia Newton John impersonation? :hihi:
Cliff Richards meets Bryan Ferry? :hihi:
Elvis Presley meets Pink Floyd? :hihi:
The Osmonds meet Led Zepplin? :hihi:

Oh I'm so looking forward to this :hihi:

Scoops
Cmon folks this is tittyclear
70's music :

Make a 70's black Emmanuelle soundtrack!!

and i'm not saying this because i already made 1 because i didn't :lol:

Return to “Music Cafe”