the wretch - updates

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

god knows if this is appropriate in here... I've been absent from this forum for the better part of a year (maybe more? :hihi:)

Many updates:

Work on the new album for The Wretch is well underway - we are working feverishly on new songs, as well as revisiting older material for use in upcoming live incarnations.

Current working title is "When I Fall I Fall Alone and Without Form Into the Place I Thought I Owned"

Over 20 demos are in incubation, lot's of sleepless nights.

Of significant note - The Wretch is severing all ties with DARKVISIONMEDIA effective immediately. There is a new forum at thewretch.com - http://www.thewretch.com/forum/
and all cd orders will be handled through CD Baby, or direct through thewretch.com.

Stay tuned to thewretch.com for much more news, and previews of the new material....

oh, and hi everyone :D

woohoo!!!! :D:D:D

oh, and hi back to you :D
resistors are futile you will be simulated
Soundcloud
T4M

Hey Michael,
Catchy title.. Oi loik it :)
Look forward to the new stuff!
Mild-mannered web designer by day - tired web designer by night.

Could this mean a tour!? Perhaps a trip to the world? :hyper: :party:
"God...He's my favourite fictional character." Homer.

Barbed Wire Kiss wrote:Could this mean a tour!? Perhaps a trip to the world? :hyper: :party:
well, there's a very capable live band now, practices haven't officially started yet but the plan is to play out in the greater NYC area for a bit, then head out - definitely would love to do europe ;)

Barbed Wire Kiss wrote:Could this mean a tour!? Perhaps a trip to the world? :hyper: :party:
Bugger! I meant to put 'old world'. :dog:
endmusik wrote:well, there's a very capable live band now, practices haven't officially started yet but the plan is to play out in the greater NYC area for a bit, then head out - definitely would love to do europe Wink
That would be great! If you needed somewhere to stay in London, I might be able to give a couple of you somewhere to sleep.
"God...He's my favourite fictional character." Homer.

Return to “Music Cafe”