Kriminal - New Song With Vocals

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kara wrote:Does it STILL give the error ?
I'm playing his song at the moment ?
Yep still an error
Paul

not playing here either and i never have a problem DLing your stuff, Kara.

ok thanks for letting us know
we are working on it, should be solved very fast

i hope :))

I hope it is solved, can somebody try please

got it, it works

does it download now???

yes it does :)

i see over a hundred download...no comments?

finally found it on the list :oops:

Listening in a min and then will comment :D

...not your usual krim stylee then!

Quite liked it. Nice to hear some female vox around the KvR parts too. I wish I could sing but would not inflict my voice on the masses :oops: - unless I was ve'y ve'y drank :oops:

Like the 'rolling' of the vox - was expecting a structured verses and chorus and was pleasantly suprised.

Nice one, looking forward to hearing the other not so krim stuff now too :D

Nice, I like the string pad at the start and the way the arrangement slowly builds. I also like the hi-hat patterns. It really has a nice atmosphere. Vocals and music are also very nicely balanced. Maybe missing something at the ending, some sound effect or such - but that's really only nitpicking. Really like this song!
"...Everything we see or seem is but a dream, within a dream."
MySpace site: http://www.myspace.com/MarcJX8P
Virb: http://www.virb.com/marcjx8p

thanks very much :)

Hi Krim.

Just had a listen to it. The opening vocal was great but it became a curse for me.

I got excited when I read that it was a vocal piece as I was stupidly expecting to hear something like "Flow Thru Me" which I really loved.

The vocals themselves were great, I just didn't feel that the repetition of the phrase helped the cause much. It turned me from really liking that part to wishing it would stop which is unfortunate.

The melody singing was fine - didn't have any problem with that - I like the quality of the voice.

The music arrangement didn't seem very interesting - just this big drum beat that just seemed too dominant for my liking (hurting my ears) and a combination of string pad note and cello note throughout with this drumming bass sound and a couple of token piano chords.

I think the source material is good (the vocals), but I just don't think you did the most with it. Not that I could do better, but I've listened to so many great Kriminal tracks over the years and I just don't think this is one of them.

Regards
Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

yeah, it was quite diff to do, being an odd time sig, so i had to just do what i could....the original is very sparse, jusr vox and dsit drums....

the singer quite liked it tho.

Return to “Music Cafe”