mon0 - Dent Blanche (Ambient/Drone)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

another track of the Earth Series is finished. This time you will hear absolutely no sequence in this track.
Therefore you will get a track which features a lot of drones and space feelings.
Please note that this track is played 100 % live and only some volume faults were fixed afterwards.

Link:

http://mon0.de/Releases/Ambient/Earth/m ... lanche.mp3

Have fun listening and leave a comment if you like!

All the best,

mon0

I happen to be one of those folk that loves ambient, or as it used to be called, space music. :) Great atmosphere here. Have you ever seen a film entitled Baraka? If not, I *highly* recommend it if you can locate a copy. There is nothing quite like it and your music immediately brought it to my mind. You could almost call it an ambient film and it has some of the most breathtaking imagery ever captured on 70mm film spanning across 27 countries.

wow! what an amazing experience...like, where have I been for the last 23 minutes? surfing huge sonic waves somewhere in another dimension, I guess...f**king magnificent - very beautiful!

Sweet... I love drone. Awesome stuff.

hmm, can't beat a bit of drones/ambient to have on loop,
dankeschön!

Marco :)

Thanks guys for listeing and leaving a comment!

Tronam:
I located some copies on ebay and amazon. Will try that film out. Thanks for the hint.

Cheers,

mon0

Return to “Music Cafe”