Kriminal - Jacked In

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

a new track...minimal electro kinda thing...made in Orion Platinum using just the WaspXT and XR-909, with DrumRack for samples. All presets made by me, and al samples.

Available at Kara Moon site... 'Jacked In'

http://www.kara-moon.com/

cheers! :)

here is the Orion .sfs file too if anyone wants it:

http://upload2.net/page/download/yNzuqP ... n.rar.html

i guess Cypher was right..... :?

I enjoyed this one - nice moody atmos, very you. I know it's electro-stylee, but I couldn't help wanting a heavier beat to kick in somewhere along the line.

great production as ever :wink:

Cheers! :)

Cool track. I don't know enough about styles to comment, but I enjoy your tracks and the mix was great. It reminded me very distinctly of some of the music in the PS2 game, Time Splitters 2 -> great skulking about tension building music.
..what goes around comes around..

production skills to die for ...
tight , and minimal ...

really like this one ...

cool track, enjoyed the sounds/production especially
pretty dark, i like that

I dig the piece, kriminal...thanks. Pretty much ditto what normal and ctpgone have said...crisp, minimal dark, stirling production.

BTW, I've been having a blast with your Camel Space/Phat presets. Good, primo shit! Thanks for those, they've been a mainstay for me.

I liked this one a bit more than the vocal remix you also posted.
Although it's very simple musically, it's also quite interesting. Some appropriate vocal samples, some nice sounds creating atmosphere. Some more lo-fi crackly sounds here and there which give it some edge.

I wouldn't have minded the beat picking up and some point taking the tune elsewhere because I thought that it could handle that along with a bit more instrumentation, but it was still pleasant to listen to - to space out to I guess.

Regards
Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

Nice one!
I'd like to hear a doubletime 4/4 remix, or hear this as an intro to a pumping DJ set.

Marco :)

ooh, thanks everyone, nice to get some feedback :)

Return to “Music Cafe”