ArkeCode - Angelkiller [2:32, breakbeat]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i've been absolutely lacking in any sort of creativity lately but I did manage to remake an ancient song of mine today in a few hours ...

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/8/31/ ... ak6000.mp3

I recognise that beat ;)

I like it. This could be used in a video game.
Software: Reason 10, Acid Pro 8, Reaper, Sibelius,RapidComposer,Captain Plugins, Orb Plugins
https://soundcloud.com/devin-cooper-620205327
Need help with writing Lyrics, Try This: https://lyricstudio.net/?via=devin

nice tune, i like it.

ScarKord wrote:I recognise that beat ;)
eeek, sorry! I wanted to mention that, forgot to (no, really!) :oops:

Really sorry :scared:

And before I forget, thanks, its really great :D

EDIT: And also, I'm sure you noticed that I haven't gotten one bit better at this stuff :hihi:

Chris Walton wrote:
ScarKord wrote:I recognise that beat ;)
eeek, sorry! I wanted to mention that, forgot to (no, really!) :oops:

Really sorry :scared:

And before I forget, thanks, its really great :D

EDIT: And also, I'm sure you noticed that I haven't gotten one bit better at this stuff :hihi:
Only joking with you :) Actually, I really like what you've done, especially the bit in the middle where the synthline turns all minor key.

Just letting you know I downloaded and listened to this earlier and thought it sounded cool, but I think you should add more harmonies.

Cool stuff, though. Good work, man, especially on those drums. :tu:
Mizutaphile.

Ildon wrote:Just letting you know I downloaded and listened to this earlier and thought it sounded cool, but I think you should add more harmonies.
Thanks. I've been working on it a bit more and was actually considering doing that in the drop.
Ildon wrote:Cool stuff, though. Good work, man, especially on those drums. :tu:
...which I "stole" :hihi: :scared:

:dog: downloaded this earlier, and completely forgot to listen - will comment later :)

Very nice. Good beats, tight bass and that synth line is just wonderful.

Me likes. :)

Cakewalk by Bandlab / FL Studio
Squire Stratocaster / Chapman ML3 Modern V2 / Fender Precision Bass

Formerly known as arke, VladimirDimitrievich, bslf, and ctmg. Yep, those bans were deserved.

i agree with cypherone.
and it needs more cowbell.

hmmm - pretty good, at least a nice foundation, but to my ears it needs more something or other and overall feels a bit too 'nice'. beats are cool though :)

I've changed it up a slight bit - fixed some drum timing issues, added some BT-style stuttering bits, added a bit of reverse crash here and there, and made the higher leads a bit more growly.

Some things I'm considering is a thinny tinny pad here and there, as well as a more "dramatic" drop in the middle.
Cakewalk by Bandlab / FL Studio
Squire Stratocaster / Chapman ML3 Modern V2 / Fender Precision Bass

Formerly known as arke, VladimirDimitrievich, bslf, and ctmg. Yep, those bans were deserved.

Return to “Music Cafe”