Looking for a little feedback (new track, exerimental)...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey, long time no see to KvR... I go through phases... Anyways, I've got a song for you to preview. Not sure what style this is... but I'm sure it's enough of a blend of everything, it would appeal to a lot of you. Rock, electronic, industrial, experimental, whatever.... anyways, Just listen to it and give me whatever comments you can think of...

Enjoy and thanks in advance...
-Kyle

Under the stars...
http://www.fallingdownstudio.com/kyle/m ... rstars.mp3
"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

— George Bernard Shaw

are you kidding me?

I loved this. I thought the lead guitar could have hit a few different notes and might benefit from some tonal adjustment. but this is something that I would definitely listen to regularly.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

Wooo this is COOL! Need moar!

There were a few segments where I thought the guitar somehow didn't fit with the rest but it was brief and overall its really cool.

That's going in my Music folder ;)

I recognize that voice of yours ... I think I have another song of yours around here somewhere :o
Cakewalk by Bandlab / FL Studio
Squire Stratocaster / Chapman ML3 Modern V2 / Fender Precision Bass

Formerly known as arke, VladimirDimitrievich, bslf, and ctmg. Yep, those bans were deserved.

Veeeery nice :love:

Awesome song with good beats and the singing is top notch.

Only negative i have to say is some of the distortion guitar parts. They sound too "amateurish" for a otherwise very well produced song. They lack punch and sound too thin. The part around 0:55 sounds amazing though.

If you work a bit on the guitar parts this song will be a killer.

good stuff kyle, wish we heard more from you. :hihi:

hmm nice!!
I want to hear this on a big sound system...

wow! Now it's turning into Indie Rock all of a sudden :eek:
Very cool tune!

Marco :)

intel
Yeah, the intro does need something more on the guitar and some there on, definately agree... but, Thanks man, glad you like what I'm doing here :)

Chris Walton
Hah, yeah... you probably have an old track or two of mine, I hang out here from time to time throughout the year.. glad you like the tune, regardless of a few notes.. :wink:

Hellbilly
Yeah... I was kinda shooting for a thiner texture where you're not liking those guitars... but I agree, they need something more there... I just haven't hit it yet... glad you like the tune though man 8) :)

mr.me
Always glad to from you Mr. Me :wink: Glad you like it... and maybe you will hear a little more from me...

Bonteburg
Thanks man :) Yeah, I mixed it mainly on my K240s but it translates nicely to any stereo :wink: glad you like it.
"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

— George Bernard Shaw

Return to “Music Cafe”