Love and Entropy - New Piece From His Left Hand

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

His Left Hand is back on the beat...literally and figuretively. Here's one of my new pieces. It's proudly and certifiably genre free. I'm very happy to be back in share mode...I've been holding out for about two years while I got the website together (go figure!). Yr feedback or comments are very welcome.

You can find Love and Entropy on the Listening or Download pages. If you use the player, its about 1/2 down:
www.hislefthand.com

or at my new and highly undeveloped page at:
www.myspace.com/hislefthand
Last edited by mayan on Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

That is just such a high quality track... multi-dimensional, textures and details flying in and out with the greatest of ease, a great listen and an inspired bit of tunesmithing!
Image Image

polyslax...wow, thanks, man! I'm SO glad you enjoyed it!

had a listen , to several tracks , on your new site ...

it's been a while since i recall listening to your work ...
i've read ( in various threads ) of your hiatus , and return ...

i didn't recall your work being so percussive laden ...
a new direction , for you ?... or am i remiss ?...
i am not particularly enamoured of beats , in general ...

i must say , your production skills are first class ...
the mixes are pristine , and polished ...
i liked quite a bit of what i listened to ...

The new site looks good.

I like the intro to this piece particularly - has that nice organic asynchronousness that never fails to please. Seems like a lot of thought went into the arrangement.

normal and dystonia -> thanks for listen and thoughts. Both of your comments mean much to me.

All of the new pieces evolved over a two years period. They each began to whisper, in my inner ear, the direction they wanted to go in, so I went along for the ride. I guess the beats were a new direction of a sort. I was inspired to see if I could work with percussion in a way that didn't hew to a particular path or genre but was still more than my usual off-beat distant rumble.

First, great website. I now am experiencing web-envy. Yours is bigger than mine. But I'm drinking milk, so....
anyways
Extremely nice sound design and textures. A+ mixing. I will explore more of your creations.
Thanks for making this kind of music. Its art.
peace
jazzyspoon

Jazzyspoon...Thanks so much, for the listen and the visit to the new site. Your words mean much to me.

And, if you keep drinking milk maybe someday... :D

Return to “Music Cafe”