Please help me out

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just posted a song in myspace. the problem is that i am running 50.6k (ouch... i had cable 2 months ago) and i cannot test my site to see if my song works. it sounds so glitchy to me and i'm not sure if it is a permanant thing or if the problem is my computer attempting to recieve back the mp3 info.

please lemme know if the song is glitchy for you.

**NOTE: This is a CHRISTian song**

thank you lots.

plays fine here,cept im on the laptop so it sounds like someone elses walkman.
il check it later on the main pc.

lol bout walkman. thank you vurt :) ive been offline for about 3 months. going thru some tough times. still making music tho. thats always a good time.

Works fine here, and not so walkman luckily.

cool thank you guys!

Sighup i just went to your website and its looking nice

KTHE wrote:lol bout walkman. thank you vurt :) ive been offline for about 3 months. going thru some tough times. still making music tho. thats always a good time.

hope things aint too rough and they get better :hug:
good to see you around again ;)

awww... thank you. so happy to be back :hug:

WHats with the Christian Theme?? Has it always been this way, or becasue of your hard times you turned to Christ??

I remember you had a song about Eating your family. Not that I took that literally but a stout Christian probably wouldnt have even gone that far, even in song..
link to my Asspace page(Myspace) This has become a necessary evil http://www.myspace.com/worldofshit1

The song on the other hand has a good bounce to it.. I like the vocals.. YOu got some talent, I dig it..
link to my Asspace page(Myspace) This has become a necessary evil http://www.myspace.com/worldofshit1

Your track plays fine and sounds great.
I've often had that 'hanging' problem with MySpace pages. It's a bugger, innit?

Anyway, loving the vocals on this - was trying to make them out but couldn't quite; just kept catching the odd word or phrase. I was curious to see if there were any clues in there about what would seem like a sudden conversion?
Glad you're back and producing again though. :)

wow... thank you for the response killvehicle and glassback...

i decided a true Christian should not be writing songs about cannabalism, so thats when i changed my myspace too. thats also the time i gave away all my horror movies (i decided they are no good for me and i was way too big a fan... laughing during some killing scenes and all). i also stopped watching television, movies, and listening to the radio (unless its a Christian station) because i find it all corrupting.

So mostly now i go to work, sleep, go online, shower, eat, go for drives, read The Bible, and make music (which i have now entirely devoted to Christian music).

i came to the point a few months ago where it was like, "okay kassee, you be like the world or you be like a Christian cause you can't be both or you're a hyporcrate"

and i chose Christ. and my husband is leaving me for my faith. that is what the song is about. i am currently living with three friends and writing to you guys from inside a closet.

its a little too personal of a song so i'm planning on changing the verses and keeping the chorus.

and honestly despite everything, i wouldn't go back. if any of you decide to become Christian, you will find it is a process of change, and many people don't understand true faith, and many don't like to hear about it.

anyway i really appreciate the support and feedback. Thank you again.

Right on. I'll say living the kind of life I do where everything is dark and dirty and filled with sin.. :lol: I have seen a few friends make a "conversion", and some I have never seen again/and heard some crazy things happened to them. And I know one friend converted and he still is the same dude he always was, but he sticks to his guns about his beliefs now and thats fine..He is kind of like how I used to use a certain drug EVERYDAY(BTW im not talking weed, it should be legal!) Anyway I get it offered to me on a very consistant basis and I wont ever touch it again.. its just that simple.

Killvehicle wrote:Right on. I'll say living the kind of life I do where everything is dark and dirty and filled with sin.. :lol: I have seen a few friends make a "conversion", and some I have never seen again/and heard some crazy things happened to them. And I know one friend converted and he still is the same dude he always was, but he sticks to his guns about his beliefs now and thats fine..He is kind of like how I used to use a certain drug EVERYDAY(BTW im not talking weed, it should be legal!) Anyway I get it offered to me on a very consistant basis and I wont ever touch it again.. its just that simple.
Was that an analogy? :hihi: Religion being the drug that KTHE can quit any time she wants and never go back to? :hihi:

OK, sorry, I'll get mi coat...

Glassback wrote:
Killvehicle wrote:Right on. I'll say living the kind of life I do where everything is dark and dirty and filled with sin.. :lol: I have seen a few friends make a "conversion", and some I have never seen again/and heard some crazy things happened to them. And I know one friend converted and he still is the same dude he always was, but he sticks to his guns about his beliefs now and thats fine..He is kind of like how I used to use a certain drug EVERYDAY(BTW im not talking weed, it should be legal!) Anyway I get it offered to me on a very consistant basis and I wont ever touch it again.. its just that simple.
Was that an analogy? :hihi: Religion being the drug that KTHE can quit any time she wants and never go back to? :hihi:

OK, sorry, I'll get mi coat...
hahah YEAH!! NO I was just referring to how sometimes people let their new beliefs determine their character.. IF you can change and still be "yourself" then its like quitting a drug and still being around it without having to be judgmental of the folks who still use it..

ITs a little like how she said she got rid of all her horror movies becasue she laughs at kill scenes.. SO do I!! BUt when I see a real death or decapitation it certainly disturbs me and IM not laughing.. THere is a difference there.. One is entertainment and I find it amusing, one is the sickness of real life.. There is nothing wrong with finding entertainment funny(even if its a kill scene, its all relative), but NOW she feels its wrong.. :shrug:Why? Christ?? You know I aint here to judge and wish her the best, and I think she has some cool music.. That be that...

Return to “Music Cafe”