[indie rock] ten new songs from garret

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by garret on Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dupe post

Missed this at the time, so a bit late.....however...

Sheer genius, as always :hail: :love: 8)

These are great. I nabbed em for later listens. good summer day music. Thanks for sharing
Jazzyspoon

Hey, just checked back on this old thread and found a couple folks grabbed em. Thanks for listening guys... more ears are always appreciated.

Cheers,
-G

Nicely timed bump. I missed this thread completely. Always enjoy your stuff, Garret, so I'll download and be back with comments. Eventually.

Just grabbed the whole lot. Good stuff. Reminds me of Scrubs!! Nice quirky stuff.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

daniel: hey this is great, what is this song about?

Glad to hear you like that one... i wasn't really sure about it. What is it about? Dang, I dunno... I just write the words, you make them mean something. 8)

garret wrote:Glad to hear you like that one... i wasn't really sure about it. What is it about? Dang, I dunno... I just write the words, you make them mean something. 8)
:cry:

Oh yeah!

10 new songs from Garret G. Well, I think I heard Aston Martin last year - cool tune. Garret, you need to get these on your front page of worksongs.net

-Scott

sloworm wrote:
garret wrote:Glad to hear you like that one... i wasn't really sure about it. What is it about? Dang, I dunno... I just write the words, you make them mean something. 8)
Alright, to be honest... it's about something... it's not just words put together... and I could tell you what I think it means. :hihi:

... but as a writer, I've never been a big fan of giving away the original inspiration, or intended "meaning." There's something magical about the way a good lyric takes on new meanings for everyone who listens.

So enjoy it as you enjoy it.

rockstar_not wrote:Oh yeah!

10 new songs from Garret G. Well, I think I heard Aston Martin last year - cool tune. Garret, you need to get these on your front page of worksongs.net

-Scott
Yah, this Aston Martin is toned down a bit, and (I think) better fits the style of the rest of my material. I started the RPM challenge a week late, so I let myself finish up a few songs that I'd already written but never properly recorded.

My website is very much in need of updating... but I'm focused on making an album out of stuff right now. Hopefully later in the year I'll have something to shop around, and/or share.

Great work Garret.
Great guitare, beautifull voice, complicated and nice melody and chords.
I listened several times to the 10 songs yesterday and i enjoyed them a lot.
10 very nice songs... :D

Xavier

garret wrote:
sloworm wrote:
Alright, to be honest... it's about something... it's not just words put together... and I could tell you what I think it means. :hihi:

... but as a writer, I've never been a big fan of giving away the original inspiration, or intended "meaning." There's something magical about the way a good lyric takes on new meanings for everyone who listens.

So enjoy it as you enjoy it.
fair enough, mystery in the lyrics.....just interested me that the name daniel and faith and what not...

Return to “Music Cafe”