[img009] SIGHUP - Edison Moon

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

respirator wrote:the Trekstor Vibez
Pretty, all round and shiny. My mp3 player, which is nearing on four years old, is a tank in comparison.

I look forward to your thoughts on the music.

I missed this, but I am glad I found it. It is very steampunk-ish to me and fascinating how some sense of the original sound is retained in the pieces. This with the lo-fi makes it oddly organic and not at the same time. I wish I had the technical knowledge to describe it, but thanks for sharing. 8)
..what goes around comes around..

ouroboros wrote:It is very steampunk-ish to me
I've actually been considering hunting down the materials to make my own cylinders, to get me even closer to the way of the steampunk.

Glad you enjoyed.

i'm having a few thoughts about this , and have enjoyed the read-through of the thread , to date ...

i've listened to all the tracks a few times now , and need to organize my thoughts ...
there is much to consider ...

I am always a fan of your organized thoughts, norm. Take your time, I look forward to your take on things.

Now I've listened to the entire album a few times. It's astounding. I could probably say something deeply philosophical about human utterings being transformed and transferred from the past and yada yada. But the work speaks for it self. Beautiful and satisfying. The third track is perhaps the weak link, but doesn't detract from the overall impression of a master at work. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, Thomas. You are probably right about the third track, it is the least distinct of the bunch.

Return to “Music Cafe”