Lucifer in My Brain

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi all :)

my new track :)

link here -> Lucifer In My Brain

8)
Univers

Welcome to the Epsilon's World

hey epsilon!...where's the rest? 'tis a really nice atomosphere you're creating there, but 1:35 something ain't long enough to get the feel...more please :hyper:;)

Great sound scape, I like it.
Simple and repetive are my middle names

Univers

Hi epsilon,

nice track you have there. I would like to hear the rest of Lucifer in My Brain too! Cool atmo! Love it!

Billie

thanks man :)
Any comments please?
Univers

Don't have any comments for this track. It's beautiful and i love it. But it's not long enough for my taste. There's no intro and no ending.
That's the only comment i can give so far.

thanks again billie for Lucifer In My Brain
I don't find enough time to compose and to make longer
this piece :/

Welcome to My Mind 8)
Univers

great trax! the atmosphere is great, very deep !
a very litle criticism : there are not enough medium and bass in your mastering ( for my hears ). but i really love this short trax !

thanks JacK_SoliuM :)
Univers

I went to listen but got an error message :( . I'll try again later. This office server is a bit wonky.

it works fine now,you can try again :)

Welcome to my world 8)
Univers

yeah, man! got through. I dig it! A bunch. Do you see expanding it...or did you say what you had to and that's it! 1:35 of beat joy.

Billie wrote:Don't have any comments for this track. It's beautiful and i love it. But it's not long enough for my taste. There's no intro and no ending.
I agree; nice track, but it needs more. An intro/pad chord might be nice; the fade-in is a little abrupt. Maybe a lead synth line over the top after a bit of the main riff. The fade-out is fine. Just my thoughts.

thanks all :)
Univers

Return to “Music Cafe”