[lush/melodic] Cool Aberrations - new album released

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm super excited to announce the web release of my newest album: "Cool Aberrations". A year and a half in the making, every track was a collaborative effort with at least one additional musician. It's a journey through downtempo and uptempo styles, ranging from gentle acoustic melodies to raging funk jams. It's available for free download off my website: http://www.generalfuzz.net.

Of particular interested to those on KVR, I also created a web page describing the making of this album here.

I hope you enjoy it. Any feedback, questions, or criticism is warmly welcomed.
find your flow, eight albums of mellow beats: www.generalfuzz.net

*bump*

What a treat! I can't wait to download and listen. I've listened to all your other songs and have saved 38 of them in my 'keep' library.

Brian

Wow, I've written 38 tracks?

Nice.

Glad your psyched . . .

Listend to Acclimate and it's right up my alley, so I'll be off to download the rest of your songs when I get a chance.

Cool - please let me know what you think . . .

Gorgeous album, all well done and in balance. Thanks for sharing your music :).

Was the "making of" link useful for other electronic music composers?

I've read it with interest, but imho it's more like a diary and not a cookbook for electronic music. Again, thanks for sharing it :).

* bump *

not generally this pushy, but you know, entire ablum, most tracks not posted here, yadda yadda

Very cool GF - I know you're stuff is always super smooth, I'll grab this for sure and come back.
Image Image

acclimate - getting a Where The Streets Have No Name rush off this. Nice happy chill tune!

flow tater - nice smooth groove, love the flute work as well!

fugal - beautiful! Interesting emotional effect from this... not quite melancholy, possibly reflection, can't put my finger on it but charming and very well done!

That's it for now... so far a lovely taste and I will sample more in time. The "making of" page btw is incredible, what a great idea and a fascinating read. Thanks for your generosity with the music and the comprehensive text!
Image Image

Nice details and song developement as usual.
Kudos to you and your collaborators for expanding on but not changing that General Fuzz *style*

I got your email, I will review it hopefully for the next issue(monday)
Fantastic work, very inspiring.
This desearves a bump
⬆ Jon from The REAPER Blog

review posted now.
I'm going to check out the other albums next.
⬆ Jon from The REAPER Blog

Return to “Music Cafe”