Finally something new, Never Sober, a fun metal tune

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Never Sober(MP3)

Above is the link to the MP3. I think the title of the song is pretty self explanitory. It's a pretty good driving metal song. It's been one on the backburner due to time constraints but I finally got time to finish it up today.

I've encoded it in 256kbps so it is pretty dang close to the wav file and should burn well to a disc. I'm pretty much going to just give away the tunes I write and record under the name Straight Jacket Sunday. I'd rather have people listening to the songs and enjoying them more than anything else.

If you enjoy the stuff I write feel free to add me to your myspace. I'm using myspace now instead of soundclick for promotion and such. The downloads for the tunes and albums will be available at my site once it's done. I'll also direct link them at the myspace page.

Anyway, here is the link to my myspace page: Straight Jacket Sunday on mySpace.

I'm working on the album which is coming along slowly but surely. I also sing for a local rock band so that eats up a good amount of time. Man, between work and the everyday life stuff it is tough getting anything done. And to top it all off, I'm going to buy an over priced house and have a big ol' mortgage. Anyway, let me know what you think of this one.

Return to “Music Cafe”