MAIA March 21, '07

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New MAIA image is up for sonic interpretation. This one was submitted by Selfconstruct.

Aurora Borealis

:D

MAIA info

Sorry - I got busy, lazy, and forgetful. I do have a half finished idea which I'll come back to when I like it better.
This space intentionally left blank

MAIA info link not working
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Yeah i took down the runboard site since it was giving me problems when i wanted to load up images. Don't know what it is and i'm too busy to be sending bug reports etc. etc.

I am working on a blogger page which is cool cause anyone can submit a tune w/o creating an account etc.

S.HUSH wrote:Yeah i took down the runboard site since it was giving me problems when i wanted to load up images. Don't know what it is and i'm too busy to be sending bug reports etc. etc.

I am working on a blogger page which is cool cause anyone can submit a tune w/o creating an account etc.
Boooh, please give us a certain SHUSH-Label-Site!!!!! :P
Please sorten out your stuff and be concise please, :x :love:
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

thomekk wrote:
S.HUSH wrote:Yeah i took down the runboard site since it was giving me problems when i wanted to load up images. Don't know what it is and i'm too busy to be sending bug reports etc. etc.

Boooh, please give us a certain SHUSH-Label-Site!!!!! :P
Please sorten out your stuff and be concise please, :x :love:
:hihi: I know i know.....i change things around too much. I am using a blogger site for now but eventually i'll get me own custom page with nudie girls and such. :D

Oh and Thom....shouldn't you be busy writing a bio? 8)

S.HUSH wrote:Oh and Thom....shouldn't you be busy writing a bio? 8)
Ooooff, yeah I'm into it, but I'm old and did so much, so it's hard :lol:
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Return to “Music Cafe”