Blue notes (ambient, electronica Jazz)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You're lost in a big city at night, and it's starting to rain. Looking around, you see one red neon sign on the street lit up. Coming closer, you read the words "Midnight Lounge" in bright cursive splashed above a doorway. You enter the door to this place and find yourself in the middle of a cramped jazz bar with the smell of stale smoke wafting in the air and a creaky bartender cleaning glasses in the back. A small group of people sits uninterested at the tables, smoking, reading, and sipping drinks. On the stage are four old black men tuning their instruments.

You maneuver yourself to a small booth in a dark corner of the room and sit down to soak in the atmosphere. This piece begins with the e-piano player tooling around on his rusty instrument.

http://files.filefront.com/Blue_Notes_M ... einfo.html

This is best heard with headphones and away from distractions. Just sit down, relax, and soak it up.

Enjoy :)
Last edited by squakMix on Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Life is a matter of a miracle that is collected over time by moments flabbergasted to be in each others presence. "

Thanks, I needed something to help me chill out during my lunch break :) Nice simple undistracting ditty, good smoky bit of atmosphere.

Hmmm... doesn't want to download for me? I'll try again later.
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”