Ecliptic album (download version) on sale for only $5USD!!!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I say Bungle and SC cuz that's the only CDs I have, plus a random one of my shit and then justin's One Hit... obviously.

Where is it? I want to hear it now!

Oh and bump. Sorry it took me so long to buy your masterpiece.

:hihi:

It's still showing as uncleared here, and the only reason that matters is that I use the details Paypal send me to set up the download link, send you a reply etc.

Hopefully it won't be long, mate :)
I've joined Lurkers Anonymous.

I got the album a couple of days/weeks ago and it's running all day long. Amazing stuff.

Stefan

I love that the electronic money is gone after a couple days and then it takes a couple more to arrive. Where does it live while it's en route from USA to Australia? I guess Kuala Lampur. The electrons always pile up around there.

Bump.

:hihi:

Bloody annoying, isn't it? :x

@ Stefan - cheers, mate :D

Zounds, but I hate that you made me love a pop album.

I never had a theoretical problem with the idea of pop & rock and now I have something to play for people to demonstrate that you can craft an incredible artistic statement in pop, but only so long as you're not just a disingenuous poseur which of course ruins any genre of music. The assholes just aren't much attracted to the weirdo avant fringe I guess as there's no groupies or money.

I can't wait to play this for a bunch of people and start arguments. I still think ya'll outclass your influences by a couple order of magnitudes.

I guess I came by to say I got the download and am listening to it at work next door 8)

Thanks for the music, watto & friends!

runagate wrote: I guess I came by to say I got the download and am listening to it at work next door 8)

Thanks for the music, watto & friends!
...whereas, attracted by the comments of bduffy and runagate, listened to 3 songs, clicked the link, and got a 404 :cry:

edit: after saying to myself, Georgie, mate, problems with the brain again :hihi: , I managed somehow :hihi: to find the right link on the website. Now for this paypal-password again, he he....
listen to bduffy and runagate, people, and buy this.

My new band is going to try to cover one of Ecliptic's songs live.
Guess which one?

runagate wrote:My new band is going to try to cover one of Ecliptic's songs live.
Guess which one?
Muse.

@runagate: The Power in Her Hand? Er, Grown? :help:

Mate, I was chuffed to read your comments - thank you for taking the time to write them, as it makes a big difference :)

@Klemperer: Thank you very much, mate! Sorting out your download link now, assuming that was you who just popped up in my inbox :D

Grown 8)

Nailed it!!! :D

Code: Select all

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source 
chuffed1      [chuhft] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation 
–adjective British Informal. delighted; pleased; satisfied. 

[Origin: 1855–60; see chuff2, -ed2] Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source 
chuffed2      [chuhft] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation 
–adjective British Informal. annoyed; displeased; disgruntled. 

[Origin: 1825–35; cf. dial. (mainly S England) chuff, choff ill-tempered, surly, prob. to be identified with chuff1]
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/chuffed

How very odd - the English language is :nutter: at times :hihi:

I was, of course, using the first (or the last) going by that link, although I don't mind that Yankie version for a change :hihi:

Does this mean you had to look it up? :hihi: :P

Watto wrote:Does this mean you had to look it up? :hihi: :P
Yeah.

I'm playing it for everyone that holds still.

Return to “Music Cafe”