bubbles

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sounds like a galactic ice-cream van bound for the Overlook Hotel, which is a nice thought. :hihi:

It sounds like a circus. I see it as either a transitional track, an intro, or an outro. I like how it's somewhat chaotic and unpredictable. I would think this sounds great on its own, but may have a problem fitting in with other tracks - unless the other tracks had the same production and attitude behind them. Or, like I said, if this was an intro, transitional, or outro.

Wonderful, imaginative and impressive... I think. Loved it throughout.

Nice tune ! I love how the melody is floating on a bed of bubbles...

Cheers

I love this one, Rick. I have heard this one before, yes? Strikes me I remember a track using something from archive.org as a source. Either way, I love it, fond as I am of the subversive re-appropriation of our recorded past. The effect treatment reminds me of what they used to do during those segments from film/TV in the 60s and 70s, that kind of scene that tracks our hero's descent in to drugged-out madness while strolling through a hall of mirrors. Patrick McGoohan would be proud.

shamann wrote:the subversive re-appropriation of our recorded past. The effect treatment...
is that what this is?

I been rockin' this one all day long. Again.

Return to “Music Cafe”