Chelsea/Pigs

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sickle's computer is stranded currently, but you can still get it here
makes this Friday tolerable.

Finally! :D awesome. cheers ouroboros.

Kids,

you think you've got bass? have a little reality check.

You should upload "Loanin", or whatever the hell we found out the "heavy f**king floor track" was actually called. :hihi:. The riff in that is pure slo-mo pummeling sludge personified. :love:

I can up that 'heavy f**king floor' if you want - heavy indeed.

I started a dub remix of that one that never got finished - I should get that done sometime.

dystonia_ek wrote:I should get that done sometime.
Yes, yes you should.

dystonia_ek wrote:I can up that 'heavy f**king floor' if you want - heavy indeed.
yes please! :D

go for the dub as well.

I'll upload the Floor track when I get home - I don't have it on my work PC.

The dub isn't done - it's just a loose arrangement that goes nowhere. I'll finish it eventually.

I can save you the trouble, dystonia.
you can find it here

Thanks, but I didn't see your post, so it's here too.

Cheers, dragon tail biter. Never grabbed this MP3 from that one really old thread and I can't even find the thread now.

dystonia_ek wrote: I started a dub remix of that one that never got finished - I should get that done sometime.
:o
I'd LOVE to hear that!

:!:
without a doubt
..what goes around comes around..

Voidoid Surrealist wrote:You should upload "Loanin", or whatever the hell we found out the "heavy f**king floor track" was actually called. :hihi:. The riff in that is pure slo-mo pummeling sludge personified. :love:
holy f**king SHIT! just heard this now and godDAMN! :o

:hail:

Yeah, that's just one of those songs that you have no choice but to blast at full volume. Top f**king riff. :D

Now that my main machine is running again, I've got a couple more tracks (Every Happy Slumber and One is Never Wrong), do you have those, or should I upload 'em for ya?

I don't have them, no. and I'd like them, yes. I'd only heard chelsea/pigs and lost it and pestered sickle about it a couple of times.

never too late to get more education on this since me and my right-hand man are entering sludge/stoner/blues (but modernised) territory.

Return to “Music Cafe”