CypherOne - Rotation

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hopefully something different from me...

http://www.kara-moon.com/download_song. ... ad_id=4225

Laid back and chilled, probably the nice weather...

As always, feedback grafatefully received :)

CypherOne wrote:As always, feedback grafatefully received :)
I know the fafeeling... ;)

(I have a washing machine here - what say I record it, and you stick it through the FX?)

probably one of the prettiest things you've done. I'd have tried to sling in a chord progression of unbearable prettiness to match.

reminded me of ultramarine.

send the project files to the usual address, and expect a finished article c. 2010 ;)

thanks mate :)

very nice... evening summers tune..:)

Ben

ta :)

hallo cypher, havn't been to the cafe in ages, and this was a welcoming start to my listening session. lovely deep bassline. Definately got a laidback libe, Some interesting subtle elements like the longplayer noise and quiet background glitchy stuff.

Nothing comes to mind for constructive crit. Solid work.

so I had a listen...I like the muffled bell sound and the cute stutters, the lead that enter sounds like a duck on acid tho, so not too sure about that one...the bass is deep and very nice and the drums have just the right crusty feelig, altho I'd like the snare /kick to be centered - having it to the right discomforts me.

the out of phase toms are a cool touch and the track flows in a nice way.

good job

thanks chaps :)

@ snooky, I wasn't aware that the drums were panned, I'll check that out 'cos it certainly wasn't intentional. BTW, duck on acid :hihi:, I know what you mean :lol:

bump just for the halibut...

g'day :grin:

I think I should call my next track 'Gestation'... :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”