film opening credits

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

how does this sound?
http://jorn.lavoll.no/mp3/monocerusopen ... itsmp3.mp3

i am not done with it yet, but if someone has some input into what to do next, it is very welcome :)

horsefilm, target audience girls 8-10 years

the piano playing is a little iffy at some spots and the cymbal swell is too loud, those two things ar enext on my todo list.. i havent done anything with the mix except setting some levels and putting a vintage channel (sonar) lexicon reverb and a little hi lift with posiphot eq on the master bus

strings are GPO panned to wherever they are by default.. oh, and with a little camelspace filter to darken them a bit
piano is truepiano
perc is truestrike 2 and a bell thingie from an acid sample cd
solo viola is miroslav refill
flute is "dreamwhistles" from that swedish sample place
choir is the giovanni girls
brass is ewql silver xp

btw, wanna see where i live? hehe.
60°22'56.41"N, 05°21'51.28"E
and my studio: 60°22'39.46"N, 05°21'20.42"E

fun with google earth

lavoll wrote:btw, wanna see where i live? hehe.
60°22'56.41"N, 05°21'51.28"E
and my studio: 60°22'39.46"N, 05°21'20.42"E

fun with google earth
Hehe - I lived two years in Steinkjellerbakken. Now I'm here
Rakkervoksen

btw - the song sounds great! Sounds really transparent and open and ...well, real.
I can't tell you where to go from there, you've already taken it beyond where I'd call it quits ... :hihi:
Rakkervoksen

Really nice :-)

Don't touch anything - I can hear that it'll work really well!

(Always tempting of course to keep fiddling with things that even the most educated listener will never pick up on in a million years)

perfect...I could see the credits scrolling on the screen! Very nice sounds, melody and production.

ok, thanks.. in my head i can hear an additional tiny little perc part that wants to come in at the end... i want to nail the opening music of course :) make the listeners believe that the rest of the music is good as well. hehe.
and strat and mayan, you have to show on google earth where you live as well, hehe :)

Return to “Music Cafe”