Polyslax - I Heard You Died

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wow it's nice ambience..
I can't live without Music~♪

silenthill, burzum, Nils_B, xtp + skygum - thanks all, much appreciated!
Image Image

so i have to ask, is your screenname a play on pair of pants, because, i just noticed that, sorry. dl'd, will listen... now.

had to restart my pc and do some other crap, sorry i didn't get back... very nice... you are extremely talented.... what a crazy soundscape... excellent mood setter and mind shredder. intesnse and sneaky.... little creatures with shiny teeth, they don't aproach, only watch slowly, flittling in and out of the shadows, while the real predators get ever closer.... i feel the skin on my back standing up..... wow.... you are a master..... thank you.

Hey thanks very much dover, very nice of you to say!

Yup, don't know exactly why but... polyslax = polyester slacks. Actually, people using the word slacks these days just makes me laugh, and I think that's what started it.
Image Image

indeed it's easy to spot the c(o)hesive clarity of polyslax=polyester slacks, but indeed the sum of polyslax is pair of slacks as well..... maybe polyslax^2 is something worth looking into, as we all no, it's hip to be square.

dover666 wrote:indeed it's easy to spot the c(o)hesive clarity of polyslax=polyester slacks, but indeed the sum of polyslax is pair of slacks as well..... maybe polyslax^2 is something worth looking into, as we all no, it's hip to be square.
:lol: Yeah, brings fundies to mind but in a panted format... you may be on to something...
Image Image

beautiful... one of my favorites of yours...

there is a spot here or there, that could be refined, but overall I love it!

i like this

This track is beautiful.

Thanks indy, Tim + tony! Great to get your feedback!
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”