Battlefield new epic track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

this is my new epic track BATTLEFIELD

Please leave a comment

Thanks

can you click the link ?

Fixed the link for you ;)

BATTLEFIELD
bessinnox wrote:Hi

this is my new epic track

BATTLEFIELD

Please leave a comment

Thanks
Beautiful symphonic piece! :shock:

Bravo! :)

definitely too 'epic' for me

thank you for your comment and for the link, maybe that's because I haven't 10 posts
definitely too 'epic' for me
Hey it was in the subject :D

ok maybe it's not important but what do you mean by too epic ???

Don't pay any attention to that guy -- if he wanted to explain what he meant, he would have done so already (maybe he's jealous of your skills) ;)

Personally, I am way intrigued with the way you've presented the orchestra - really nicely mic'd as well, not to mention the originality. A really professional sounding orchestral soundtrack, which is somewhat rare to hear in KVR. :)

Again -- well done mate -- seriously :tu:

Cheers,
Alex

xander wrote:Personally, I am way intrigued with the way you've presented the orchestra
Yeah, I agree with Xander, congratulations for the use of orchestral elements. Very nice arrangements, with nice touch, dynamics, the use of the right range for each instrument, right sounding voice doubling (correct pairings), etc.
People, here have a tendency to pile up a couple of violins, a couple of windwood and call it ensamble :roll:

Nice track and good composing skill, I like how you handled tension. It sounds fine.

btw... Welcome to KVR !

Cheers

thank you guys for your nice comments

In fact , I haven't think about how I will place the instruments I have just done it , I 'm a self teached composer so , this is the way I heard the piece in my mind

thank you once again for your nice comments

bessinnox wrote:In fact , I haven't think about how I will place the instruments I have just done it , I 'm a self teached composer so , this is the way I heard the piece in my mind...
Ths just means that your a 'natural' ;)

Ths just means that your a 'natural' ;)
for sure. keep doing what you do and you'll bury us all. nice work.

Very good indeed! I've always liked this kind of stuff, especially when done properly. Hopefully the orchestral music won't fade away even in these hi-tech-electro times.
Great work. Thank You.

Hey Bessinox. Didn't know we "can" post film/game music here ;) I tried once and got little replies, so I stoped doing it!

It sounds very well made. The small variant patterns in the strings are doing a great job! And the chord progression is indeed very well made!

I don't think I've heard this elsewhere...

Is this RA after the middle? ;)

In any case, well done mate!
www.nikolas-sideris.com
CGEmpire is no more...

Nikolas wrote:Hey Bessinox. Didn't know we "can" post film/game music here ;) I tried once and got little replies, so I stoped doing it!

It sounds very well made. The small variant patterns in the strings are doing a great job! And the chord progression is indeed very well made!

Is this RA after the middle? ;)

In any case, well done mate!
:shock:

Of course you can post ANY sort of music you make here. You just shouldn't pay attention to the trolls and those that want to make you feel bad. Usually they are just jealous! :tu:

...and usually they outnumber the musicians in here by about five-to-one.

wouaou guys , thank you very much for your very nice comments,

I have made this piece with Gold xp + Symphonic choirs + Ra for the duduk + vapor for the bass line so yes nikolas you're right for both RA and this
because I keep this piece for an east west contest and you know that we don't have the right to post pieces before the contest and I really believe in this piece , I have a lot of positive feedback...

Return to “Music Cafe”