Me and my new tools improvising

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Finally got to listen to this. The sound of CamelSpace on your guitar is absolutely wonderful. I wish CS would work on a Mac.

Victor.

Love the guitar, but the drums I did not. It would be interesting to hear this approach with some more organic/homegrown percussive sounds. The sample-ness detracts for me I'm afraid, though I like the overall percussive idea.

Thomas

Thanks guys. I really appreciate your comments.

Vic, I think I'll be using CS quite a bit. The presets are a little too obvious to use much, I think, but the randomize button and the general tweakability of it makes it really fun to explore things with.

Respirator, how do you like this remix then? New drumkit, more guitar-centric mix, a bit more of the brooding noise, otherwise it's all the same.
Rakkervoksen

It's better, but I challenge you nevertheless to base a future percussion track on home-grown/field-recorded sounds instead of samples.

Challenge noted.
I still think AD and Jamstix manage to sound pretty organic and unique, especially compared to the beats I've been making/using before. You can't hear it and go "I have that file too" or "I know where that's from". Which, combined with the ease of setting it up, satisfies my lazy ass.
Rakkervoksen

Return to “Music Cafe”