edit: THREE new Bonte tunes (oldschool techno)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Both a little on the insistent/repetitive side, the one rather a clatter-and-bang track, the other a little kitschy and more relaxed.

Logic, Crossfade Loopsynth, ES1, RMIV, ESXP24, ESM for the statisticians among you...

both are 135bpm for you Ableton turntablists.

techno_001

techno_002

techno_003

(Those will pop a dialogue asking you what you want to do with the file)

Praise and critique is welcome!

Marco :)
Last edited by Bonteburg on Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mandatory bump :D

Muahahahahahaaaaaaaa! I will download and listen to your songs with my newfound DSL connection!!!!!!! Muahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

cool - I've only been on broadband since Jan. myself, it's another world, look forward to hear from you :D

-edit:thread cleanup-
Last edited by Bonteburg on Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The second one is okay, I guess ... it really didn't strike me much at all.

The third one is nice simply becuase its pretty much everything I think when I think older techno. You got the sound down 100%. :D

The first one I liked the most, cuz ya got teh GROOVE! If you're not shaking your head listening to that song, you're doing something wrong :hihi:. That one is a keeper :)

Needs moar!
Cakewalk by Bandlab / FL Studio
Squire Stratocaster / Chapman ML3 Modern V2 / Fender Precision Bass

Formerly known as arke, VladimirDimitrievich, bslf, and ctmg. Yep, those bans were deserved.

thanks for the work-out

Listening to the first one at the moment...

ooh.. I can hear this being mixed in to some techno house club mix thingy. Reminds me of nights in the monkey cafe in cardiff. :)

Ben

hey thanks all!
That's strange arke, 002 is kind of my favourite, the others seem a little forced on second listen, but tht's possibly me - musical blinkers through long exposition! :eek:

Thanks opia/ Ben!

Marco :)

Return to “Music Cafe”