[Vocal/Piano] a song ft. Ricardo Munoz

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all!

It's long time ago since I posted something new on this forum.

This time it's a piano based song with some smooth vocals from Ricardo, who is also responsible for the songwriting.
I hope you all will enjoy it!

Gear used: SE Electronics z5600a > Focusrite Saffire > Waves SSL bundle and Diamond Bundle for all the FX

Hope to hear from you! :)

Marando

and ofcourse the link (a little bit to late) http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInf ... ID=5228056
Last edited by Marando on Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Music... life would be boring without it.

ahem...

link maybe? ;)

(I'd love to hear it so hurry up :D)
www.nikolas-sideris.com
CGEmpire is no more...

does sound intriguing, especially in light of your sig Marando1.

And the reward for bad posting skills goes to... ME!! :lol:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInf ... ID=5228056

i actually LOVED this track. you should fix the beginning when you say "for you" at 5 seconds cuz it sounds off key. i love how the vocals and piano come together. the "i cannot love you" part is missing something, try using a little reverb. I give this a 9/10. keep it up.

I think that it's quite lovely indeed! (and thanks for the link :D).

I find that there are many better pianos in the market but this one is doing it's job quite right and the playing is right on spot ;)

The voice is very nice and very well reverbed I find.

The strings entering at 1:30 something are quite low in volume so they cannot be heard really.

As for feedback, the song is begging for some strings, really sensetive and high, but it depends on what tools you have and the fact that this suggestion is cliché like hell! (yet there I go and propose it)
www.nikolas-sideris.com
CGEmpire is no more...

Thank to the both of you for your feedback! I realy apreciate that!
We will take your advice in consideration! :)

This is fantastic. There's nothing that exposes someones true talent than to accompany one instrument with voice.
You have great writing skills. Do you have some post secondary education in music? Of course that's not a prerequisite to good song writing but it certainly can take you in the right direction.
Just listening to Hear Me Now. Great vocal skills.
Cheers,
dano
"In a sky full of people, only some want to fly,
Isn’t that crazy?"

danielmm wrote:This is fantastic. There's nothing that exposes someones true talent than to accompany one instrument with voice.
You have great writing skills. Do you have some post secondary education in music? Of course that's not a prerequisite to good song writing but it certainly can take you in the right direction.
Just listening to Hear Me Now. Great vocal skills.
Cheers,
dano
Thanks for your feedback! I don't have had any education with music unfortunately. Perhaps in the future I will go for it, but at the moment, I don't have the time/money for it.. :(

Thanks again!

Very good. Verbluffend ! En ik ben stinkend jalours op die prachtige stem ! :wink: 8)

DutchMax... .. . :P
Carpo diem ergo sum !

Return to “Music Cafe”