Rock lyrics wanted

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi ppl i was wondering if anyone is interested in writing some lyrics for this quick superfast square-rock tune I made. I threw in some fake-english blabber to point out the melody part and division (yeh I do like that, questions?): I'm not a native-english and actually I'm in a dead-end with this at the moment.

Obviously this is just a demo, guitars are all messed up as it is the bass, but I think it makes quite clear the style and the shape of sound I'm gonna use to produce it; I'm just waiting to have the final lyrics to spend more time on the arrangement..

I'd prefer the lyrics to be in english and I was thinking of releasing it on the internet for free promotion or something like a net-collaboration experiment, any hint about this is welcome.
Go ahead and write about anything you want, whatever the music inspires you is fine..if I can make a little request here: try to make it with irony, if you can .

I'll provide you with an instrumental mix if you want, BPM is 194; I'd like to sing the song and record the vocals myself but feel free to send me back a lead vocal track if you feel u got something special about singing this. Just try to stick to the scratch vocal track in there as much as you can, in terms of melody&division. BTW I'm doing this with Cubase 4.

Disclaimer: I'm obviously ready to share the rights on this, as well as reserve myself the right to not like your lyrics in case, according to my very own taste, they suck :hihi:

Anyways, I'm just trying to have some fun and get a different input to finish this song. I also will appreciate any kind of suggestion or comment from anybody.

Thanks and have fun
cheers,
frz
Cubase 10 / VPS Avenger / Zebra2 / Hive2 / Line6 Helix
i7-4800MQ / 8gbRAM / Win10 x64 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 770M
http://www.facebook.com/punktronix

I think it's fine just the way it is.

Dan
Those that can, do. Those that can't, argue about it on k-v-r

dgkenney wrote:I think it's fine just the way it is.

Dan
I second that. In fact, the lyrics are great!

"Oh no"

I love love you so, what you got away?
it fled then a getup away so wet your blood away
you am on a double a gay show
Once you got like a bay say show

oh no

you may have seen insecurity
you ran away gotta which way
yeah they got you one eye boot

oh no!

You left, what is it? wake your child away.
you wear leather water g'day show what'd you learn to say?
Young and old nothing to say shun what you got at a better g'day
show

Oh no

you went a santa get a water way.
am at a wet you got a settle day
you got wine ol got a lighter gentle way
I'm butt scubba crew

Your serve again so bite your cats away
Your the wetter gotta wetter bet west some get two wall a
break some go so

aye-yo go to cannibalzation
when your cat got a bye causation

oh no

you kept your words so sedentary
and a line i ghetto what a subtle way
A word will get a wide shuttle way
You oughta get a wider subtle way

Pisces covered fruit

In fact, i have some stuff like this myself where i just blabber nonsense (usually first takes) and keep it. :D
I may share some of it if i could find them.

BTW, any chance to get a direct link to save this song? I can't seem to download from esnips.

*click*

oh.

"Your organization's Internet use policy restricts access to this web page at this time.

Reason:
The Websense category "Personal Network Storage and Backup" is filtered."

Yeah, I can see why they'd want to save us from nefarious 'storage'...

I hate this place. :roll:

first of all thanks a lot to you all for the feedback!

@dgkenney: I actually was thinking about that too, but I felt a little bit overconfident on this hehe

@LegionHush: It's got the same sense of the internet translating services, love it. :hihi:

edit: I'm actually still laughing my ass off, this kind of excercise has a great creativity potential. Can't believe I've sung that!!

@clueless: yeh my friend got this problem too, I realize that's pretty annoying, if you guys know of a better service I'll be glad to put my stuff in there.

I still feel we need some more input to finish this masterpiece (I'm also thinking about an open to all remixing thing..just throw this music on the net and make it open source like)

haha I love this!
vocal style is very ramones and the lyrics are quite simply a drunken sing-along after one too many :)

I say keep it :)

S.

Yeah i say keep it too frz. Your vocals are prefect for this.

ok you guys have a point. I'll keep it like that, when I'm finished with it I'll post the final so you can check it out if you want. I reckon this is the first time in my life I got a hole in one recording a lead vocal. Hehehe.

I'll definitely write a whole album this way :nutter:

cheers

frz wrote:
I'll definitely write a whole album this way :nutter:

cheers
Shit..... i would! Let me know if you wanna collab on it. :D

Return to “Music Cafe”