Strikhedonia - Bimblin'

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not sure what category to put this in, but for your listening pleasure, may we present

Bimblin' 192 kbps, 5.55, 8.12mb.
Bimblin' - 64kbps version 2.7mb

Feedback / comments welcome. Hope you enjoy. :D

Which harp(s) did you end up using?

ianweb123 wrote:Which harp(s) did you end up using?
The soundfont that Luputa linked us to, String Thing, String Thing 2, String Theory 1.5 and Richman 2. :)

In addition, ManyTone kit 2, STS26pro, VB1, Orion Ambient kit and a secret weapon (plus a modicum of effects). :wink: :hihi:

oooo :shock:

I be trippin! :hyper:

Very nicely done & great mix too! Love the harps!

I've just played it for my sweetheart & she's diggin it way much! :)

Cheers to you and the missuz, ;)
Alex :tu:

This one sounds suspiciously happy! What's that smell Mick? :hihi:

+1 to Alex's comments except I didn't play it for my sweetheart yet
:D
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

sounds happy to me too... :)

Good stuff.

Ben

beautiful track. Nice fx and knob twirling on those harps. The drums seems a little uninspired compared to all of the other details in this track, but they seem to still fit well. Nice work.

Just had a chance to hear it, I like how it picks up after 2.20

Very cool track.

The portmento harps sound pretty cool..

I wouldn't mind betting that I could pick out some of which harp vsts were used but only about 40% of the time.

Strikhedonia wrote:Not sure what category to put this in, but for your listening pleasure, may we present

Hey, nice one and thanks for putting the link in the other thread - listedned to this twice in a row and i have to say - very cool track :-)
Have a better one - Saul Cross :-)

Jazzyspoon wrote:beautiful track. Nice fx and knob twirling on those harps. The drums seems a little uninspired compared to all of the other details in this track, but they seem to still fit well. Nice work.
Aha! Well, for us, the jury was still out on the drums anyway - to have them further back in the mix, or more upfront? To leave that touch of reverb on them or not? So you just kinda made our minds up for us. We've brought the drums / percussion more upfront and taken the reverb (which really only muddied them a bit anyway) off.
Hope you agree it sounds better. :)
And thanks for listening and comments. :tu:

adj wrote:oooo :shock:

I be trippin! :hyper:

Very nicely done & great mix too! Love the harps!

I've just played it for my sweetheart & she's diggin it way much! :)

Cheers to you and the missuz, ;)
Alex :tu:
Glad your lady likes it! :D

By the way, this is the missuz. :lol:

zeoy wrote:What's that smell Mick?
Felafelfart! You mean it's strong enough you can smell it over in Greece?? :shock:
Less garlic next time then. :hihi:

Glooper wrote:sounds happy to me too... :)

Good stuff.

Ben
Thanks Ben, that's appreciated. :tu:

ianweb123 wrote:I wouldn't mind betting that I could pick out some of which harp vsts were used but only about 40% of the time.
That's interesting. :) We wonder... your starter for ten; which one is Richman 2? :hihi:

saulc12 wrote:
Strikhedonia wrote:Not sure what category to put this in, but for your listening pleasure, may we present

Hey, nice one and thanks for putting the link in the other thread - listedned to this twice in a row and i have to say - very cool track :-)
Thanks saulc12, nice comments. :)
(spam)We've updated the mix to bring the drums more upfront. :) Same link, new file. :tu: (spam)

Return to “Music Cafe”