here's like 30 songs to remix.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by dover666 on Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bump.

shit! that's my entire projected remix lifespan!

what, this is the tracks i produced from december to january, or at least the crap that's not entirely too emareassing... and most of it's very minimal... but seriously, grab one and twist it up, if you want a specific .IT, i've got them kicking around. i could also export to midi i suppose, but that wouldn't be very fun....

There's some interesting noise in here but I'm not sure it's very easy to remix.

any chance (before i sort thru them) you could say as to which (if any) are in the same time signature?
I've never remixed anything so this'll be my first and was wanting to maybe combine a couple together.

time signature? most often i use a 4/4 based pattern, but i often use prime numbers for the ticker, ie, 13/63 for beat and bar time, and 127 for the tempo... that's my favorite, but it varies.... i'd recommend listening through it, finding tracks you can sit through, and then butcher them in a wav editor, and throw the whole lot back throguh an fx mess..... or at least that's what i'd do....... the trixy tracks kind of have a same flavor as airhockey and typewriter songe, being in that they're percussion tracks, with odd breakish rythms riding around a central sample theme..... i can also just go grab the files from modplug i used...

wouldn't it be lovely if all those tracks could be downloaded with a single 'right-click/save as'?

some really good moments/passages/pieces in here. i could imagine taking all of these as a "palette" and creating a set of related pieces (album?) from them.

or how about a sound garden? use flash to create an online garden that with user interactivity would play 1-N of your pieces either in sequence or overlapping.

greetings dover666...

could you give some short introduction to your free VST ?

thx :)
--

...glad to be EXTended :D
...Always stay in tune...!

clueless wrote:wouldn't it be lovely if all those tracks could be downloaded with a single 'right-click/save as'?
i tried to make a torrent file, that was easy enough to leave on the pc and upload to apostates, but i couldn't figure it out for the life of me....

rachmiel wrote:some really good moments/passages/pieces in here. i could imagine taking all of these as a "palette" and creating a set of related pieces (album?) from them.
there's sort of an album in there somewhere, i've just come across some life stuff again, and once again, as entertaining as making music and softawre is (and cathartic to boot), i've found the next few months are likely to involve a lot of other stuff. so, while i'm traveling i'll be out of touch, this is sort of, a well, this is the excact replica of my headspaces as i sat down do pour it out over this past season.... (2-3 months...), but like i mentioned this stuffs up for remix, so i guess what i'll do is make a mp3 pack, to dl them, and a zip with the .IT files... if you'd like the track as amidi, just open the file using the latest modplug release, and export it as a midi file... i'll try and get that up tonight....

@RChler.... a short introduction to my vst plugins.... hmmmm..... a little of this a little of that i guess.... it's pretty much a mish mash of devices useful for everything from extreme antagonistic noise to normal use. there's a couple equalizers that are designed to be simple and effective... there's distortions, delay devices, a few synthesizers, um, for the love of god do not use ministatic in a polyphonic manner.... it gets really loud, and it's not my fault, i don't think the module is meant to be used in poly mode..... um, a lot of the are triggered by the audio input as well, so there's that.... spliff kamp is pretty neat for psy kind of stuff.... confom is pretty user friendly, soundkill semi auto is a dynamic bitcrusher, if you ever needed one of those.... there's manuals too if you look on the free vst thingy in my sig, those give some info too....

bump (uploaded the modplug files for these tracks finally)

Return to “Music Cafe”