Best way to post music ?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all, i couldn't find this anywhere...what do you think is the best way to post music here ? is there a standard site to host music at? i use soundclick but its very proprietry in that people have to sign up...

Will be getting a myspace site anyway...but in the meantime....

thanks.

Here's the rules for this months contest. In it you'll find a list of people who can help you with posting a song in here.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=176983

Yeah, that's right, pattonfreak of course is referring to the monthly contest, if you don't want to partake in the contest but in need of a hosting you can try at Kara-Moon, a very friendly forum although less crowded than here

Cheers

Laguna Rising, i think what pattonfreak1 is saying is that amongst the rules is a list of hoster people.

...uh ....yeah.... what he said :wink:

uhmm... :oops: oh, OK got it ! :tu:

But...
These people provide free hosting for the purpose of this contest only! They are not a hosting service.

;)

Fwiw, over here (true for germany in particular but probably for europe in general as well), internet service providers are often giving you some free webspace (I think almost any DSL provider in germany does). Very often people simply aren't aware of that (I haven't been either, for the first weeks). For instance, my provider even upped my webspace amount from 50 to 500 MB a while ago, without any additional cost and it's a really reliable and fast server, comfortable FTP access included.

So you should probably log into your account on your providers site and see whether there's something like that. Very often providers don't even mention it in their ads or in the contracts (has been like that for me).
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

I've been using the Kara-Moon service that Laguna Rising mentioned, and it's very nice: fast and reliable, and free! I've also had good luck with FileDen.com, good space and bandwidth, though not as fast as Kara-Moon.

Return to “Music Cafe”