April Contest: Results

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Congrats to Emerald and all the others near the top!

Thanks to Scoops and crew for the management and infrastructure.

Thanks to those who voted.

Most of all, thanks to all of you who listened and commented.

Michael

Emerald, your voice deserved the number one placement! Thanks to everyone who pushed me up to a sharing third place :)

God Bless!
-sttjelle

Congratulations to the winners! It was an interesting month with many excellent entries.

Thanks to spirulence, steveholt, MaliceX, Rachmiel, and Legion Hush for the votes. I figured I wouldn't get any at all this month, so they were a pleasant surprise. I think you're all insane, but I appreciate the votes nonetheless.

Thanks to Max el Belga, MaliceX, xander, mellotronaut, mmichalski59, core, advaya, slartibartfast, and napalmbob for the reviews; they were much appreciated.

And thanks as always to Scoops for setting our tasks and keeping us (nearly) honest.

Yo ET! Congrats!! :hyper:

..and big cheers for Scoops & Me109 (and every1)! :party:

As well -- the reviewers this month were fun, informative and cool! :tu:

Cheers,
Alex 8)

Congratulations to the winners.

Thanks to all - particularly those who took time to offer reviews.

Great theme, fun to do, and some great music this month from all who participated.

Thanks Scoops, midi submitters and participants.

Thank you linesmen, thank you ball boys.
Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so.

Thanks to spirulence, steveholt, MaliceX, Rachmiel, and Legion Hush for the votes. I figured I wouldn't get any at all this month, so they were a pleasant surprise. I think you're all insane, but I appreciate the votes nonetheless.
I personally didn't mean to vote for you. I got you confused with Mellotronaut. :P :wink:

S.HUSH wrote:I personally didn't mean to vote for you. I got you confused with Mellotronaut. :P :wink:
You got so confused, you went back to a previous identity! :lol:

Congratulation Remco !!!! :hug:
And also to Scoops, me109, oddbods finger and sttjelle.

Thanks for this Contest.
And i'm glad my little french song had so much success this month !! Thanks for the votes ! :D

Xavier

Congratulations to everybody, I've had much fun listening to remixes and creative inventions out of my original On The Road.

I do not know if the link Pete posted is about the latest bounce I made available, so this is: http://www.box.net/shared/c07d9anrxy

Any suggestion, feedback or whatever you feel is welcome, even if you say it's total crap (I'm expecting mellotronaut will surely tell this :))

Cheers,
Mario

_

Congrats to the winners and a big thanks for votes and a really big thanks to the reviewers.

Nick

_

Ixox wrote:Congratulation Remco !!!! :hug:
And also to Scoops, me109, oddbods finger and sttjelle.

Thanks for this Contest.
And i'm glad my little french song had so much success this month !! Thanks for the votes ! :D

Xavier
I totally enjoyed your "little french song". Copied it to CD for playing at work. Such a pleasant distraction. Thanks for sharing.
--LMS
Have a nice day

Return to “Music Cafe”