introduction and my album to download

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I'm new to KVR-VST and like to introduce myself.

I'm from germany (Baden Wuerttemberg) and working as a software developer. In my rare sparetime, I'm making music at home and in a cover-band as a keyboarder.

Actually I am 34 years old and making music since more than 20 years now (starting with clarinet and saxophone and later moving to keyboards and organs). I personally like a wide range of music but my main interests are movie scores and some 'relaxing' or 'emotional' music.

You can find my latest album for free download here:
http://www.x-beliebig.info/Music/sparetime/

[edit]Here is a small image of the cover:

Any comments are welcome. Thank you!

Kukulkan

I'm downloading it now. Do you *really* want to have your bank account routing info publicly posted? Doesn't seem like a good idea...

I've listened to all of these tracks several times now, and I must say you have some very good ideas, and a good clean performance - far better than I can achieve - but for me they just don't seem to develop, so become repetative. I'm sorry I can't be more specific than that.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Hi Braindrop and folderol.

Thank you for reviewing my album.

@folderol: It's a pity that you can't be more concrete. I think the album is 'developing' very well.

Kukulkan

HI Kukulkan
congratulations for your album, I'll listen to it later
Thanks for sharing it

Return to “Music Cafe”