hyperlayering

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

this is a different working out of the same groove as in sirens:

www.rachmiel.org/hyperlayering.mp3

warning: it gets a bit intense in the second half. ;-)

enjoy. :-)

:D Much better! (imo) Stays with the theme and remains at the right level of detail and subtlety, very tasty!

Btw, I haven't left the next iteration of the dira hyperlayering project behind... just that I had to sift 3 gbs of audio in 10 second chunks looking for pearls!... so I now have 177 of those pearls (plus about another 15 tracks) and I've started working on fx, levels, basic eq and stereo field... it'll be called diranged... if it ever sees the light of day. I know you had proposed all sounds come from the original file, and I started out that way, but I couldn't help wanting to expand the palette. :)
Image Image

i agree with poly, the 'melodish' background is very good now! like the end (the intense part!)..
:tu:

Well, this is the first of yours to ever bring tears to my eyes.

Japanese Space Program and I listened to this together in my cafe, took a while to pick our chins back up off the floor. I'll have to call you on the phone about this one I think.

thanks, poly. i also think it's a better solution, but i have to admit i LOVE sci-fi glissandos. :-)

thanks jack. :-)

> first of yours to ever bring tears to my eyes

:-)

wha? w-where am I? what just happened? did anybody get the license plate number of that sonic bus that just ran over me?

really great work here Rachmiel. This really went to the next level and beyond texturally. Much enjoyment. This might be what it sounds like someone tickles the very center of my brain with a feather made of wire.

peace
jazzy

it lives!

in my miiiiiiiiiiiind!!!

the way each piece/cell grows into the full entity is great, works on several levels in synchronous motion.
attaches itself in the synapses
may have to dig this one apart :)

rachmiel wrote:> first of yours to ever bring tears to my eyes

:-)
I'm still just speechless.

Thanks, rachmiel, (not for making the nice giant cry but) for the hyperlayering. Needed it.

8)

This rocks!

Sort of Einsturzende Neubauten does Edgard Varese.

8)8)8)

hyperlayering indeed.

as i said when you posted just the intro it's amzaing how you layer sounds. faaack. this is some crazy shit. i can feel my heart beating faster now. it really is intense. i usually don't enjoy such noisy adventures but this is one special noisy adventure. it's really cinematic. like a soundtrack to saw 4. :D

excellent!

the soundtrack of a mutant bio-machine spider constructing itself in the abandoned laboratories of a secret government agency. I've been paralysed by it's audio venom. can't t

:o

Return to “Music Cafe”