Search for singer + Remixer !

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

RonDP wrote:Last time I heard this track it was more dry
Hmm I changed nothin but the expanded chorus and the new outro ... except the mixing is more balanced ... means I panned the bass more to the right !
RonDP wrote:No, I won't sing it, but I wish you were here.
It's a pity. ;-)
Where do you live ? I take a flight and I will push your vocals to the top :D
RonDP wrote:The singer you wish you knew.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by that ! Sry my english ;-)
RonDP wrote:Why do I hear the word "illuminate" in there? How does it begin to meld into love?
Damn ... you dicovered the hidden message !!! :D
I thought record it backwards, send it to hell and back, put hardcore filters on it, will let it stay in the secret room for the inaugurated dudes :hihi:

Drumity
Last edited by drumity on Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

UPDATE

The wet guitar extro is now part of the remix folder ! ;-)

Drumity

RonDP wrote:Has anyone come up with important lyrics for this great tune?

Why do I hear the word "illuminate" in there? How does it begin to meld into love?

Revelation

Verse 1:
Its time for revolution
dont take anymore
Turn a page for evolution
kick these locks of the doors

Pre Chorus:
Lets stand together
never surrender
wake up forever!

Chrous
now heres the Revelation
"nows the time to wake up"

etc..

just a little 'end of days' chatter
Armagedon, 2012, etc..

will try and work on it some tonight. (Thursday)..ill finish it up tomorrow night

are you planning to lay down other parts to this like lead and some other seasoning?

I downloaded the seperated tracks they drop right into my ableton nicely ..really clean.

in the end ill make you a folder on my ftp and drop in the vocal tracks dry as independant wav files ..you can then remix it to your taste.

Ill also upload my mixed version as mp3

These are the lyrics I had come up with, using your original title:

4 min 2 midnight

Staring hard
into the darkness
no one can stop this now

Step inside
and lock the door
for the last time

Four minutes til' midnight
and there's no one home
and I'm all alone

With a kick to the stool
as the rope swings low
I will never see the dawn

Step inside
and lock the door
for the last time

and there's no one home
and I'm all alone

These tired eyes
have seen enough.....
"a confession without need of absolution, without need of redemption"

Alahnee wrote:are you planning to lay down other parts to this like lead and some other seasoning?
Hmm you mean like a guitar solo etc. ? I thought about it and some guys would do it ... but I thought if you mixed the files it isn't possible anymore without cutting the track too much ! This could be very hard to realize ... but If I had the vocalpart separately it would be very easy ;-)
Alahnee wrote:I downloaded the seperated tracks they drop right into my ableton nicely ..really clean.
This was my intention ;-) Except the guitar outro I recorded from the beginning to the end and it will fit in perfectly !
So it's cool you use ableton ... me too for my live stuff and sampling sessions ;-)
Alahnee wrote:in the end ill make you a folder on my ftp and drop in the vocal tracks dry as independant wav files ..you can then remix it to your taste.

Ill also upload my mixed version as mp3
This is professional :D Perfect !
Would it be possible to post the wav ??
I like the idea to have your own mixed version and can mix my own ! This will be after all a little EP ;-)
Could I ask you for a picture and a little description of you ? I will assort the collaborators in this mediator file (designed like a web site) to list the guys worked with me ;-)
The picture can be everything you want ... you in a musical situation or just a portrait !
I would appreciate that ;-)

Drumity
Last edited by drumity on Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

@vespers75

Cool ;-)
The original title is just the time when me and my friend finished the session :D
And it's in good hard'n'heavy tradition :)

I'm looking forward to hear your lyrics in your own style !
If you have another version perhaps with a reference to the cover it would also be fine ! ;-)

Punch the monkey :D

Drumity
Last edited by drumity on Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Good evening !

So you guys are working on the song and I wanne thank you for that ! ;-)
At the end of my countdown for the birthday all comes together and I appreciate that a lot !

Keep on rockin' guys !

Drumity
Last edited by drumity on Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So guys !

Now it's two days up to the birthday, I'm working hard on the mediator file, which contains a site "Artists" !
So I hope the guys who wanted to collaborate will still do this, even if it's for the last minute ;-)
In case of, it would be very cool if the collaboraters could send me a picture (musical situation, portrait, etc.) and a few words about yourself ! This will be part of the artists-site and will complete this cool present ! ;-)
So I hope for messages in my InBox soon ! ;-)

Cheers

Drumity

Hey guys !

For those who are interrested in the intro of the mediator file I'm programming already
(it's like a movie intro)

here is the link : http://rapidshare.com/files/46940814/Intro_Extro.exe

you need this font to avoid weird things:
(Copy the font to the following folder: C:\windows\fonts)

http://rapidshare.com/files/46953151/SF ... oster2.ttf

You could let me know what ya think about ;-)

Cheers

Drumity
Last edited by drumity on Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hey !

So I hold off on my present and will it hand out next friday !
If anyone thought it would be too late now, that's an update for all creative musicians who won't let me in the lurch ...

That means next thursday/friday will be the last chance to add your version !
Actually due to the time shift it will be thursday ;-)

I hope for at least one addition for my "Artists" site ! ;-)

Cheers

Drumity
Last edited by drumity on Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

~ UPDATE ~

"Guitar Bridge Wet" is now part of the remix folder !

http://rapidshare.com/users/GNEA56 (Direct downloads)

Cheers

Drumity

this is a great idea you have for a birthday present.. very nice. alot of thought went into this.

i will try to get something going with this tonight when i get home from work..

-Bren
[Insert Signature Here]

bailees7irish wrote:this is a great idea you have for a birthday present.. very nice. alot of thought went into this.
Thxx man ;-)
You're right ! The result (hopefully) went a long way .. that's why I called it "The journey" ... month ago I began to thought about what has to be in this presentation ... I just finished to program after 2 long weeks !
But ... what's missing is my main idea ... a vocalpart for this track !
Many guys were soooo stocked to sing ... but unfortunately they never did the next step ... very disappointing !
bailees7irish wrote:i will try to get something going with this tonight when i get home from work..
Wow this would be very cool ... I hope you do the next step ;-)
'cause tomorrow I wanted to hand over the present ... but you have to have in mind the time shift ;-)
Now it's Thursday 11.43 pm in germany ... you think this will work out ?

Cheers

Drumity

bailees7irish wrote:i will try to get something going with this tonight when i get home from work..
drumity wrote:Now it's Thursday 11.43 pm in germany ... you think this will work out ?

Cheers

Drumity
obviously not. :wink:

but hey, i have just finished recording the vocals and i slapped a few rough effects on them to give you an idea of what they sound like.

check it out on my myspace page: www.myspace.com/brendanether1981

-Bren
[Insert Signature Here]

Return to “Music Cafe”