Brood 13 - Extended Version

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Everybody!

Down Tempo, Minimal, Atmospheric... mostly a percussive affair really... and damn long to boot! I'll probably add and subtract, but for the adventurous, non-bandwidth challenged among you, I present:

Brood 13 Extended Version

128 bit .mp3
17.3 mb
18:54 mins

Enjoy... or not, as the case may be. :)
Image Image

Mad Professor meets Kraftwerk meets Eno meets I don't know who
Maybe just Polyslax
Dig!!!
Great mix too.
:tu:

PS I know you said it's basically minimal and a perc thing but I wouldn't mind a more varied version.
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

Hey thanks a lot zeoy! I really appreciate you taking the time and leaving your comments.

Yes, I must figure out what else to do with this track, or make it a helluva lot shorter! :lol:
Image Image

Nice. Very ambient. good stuff. One of those tracks that you think..what would I put here.. and nothing comes to mind that would fit :)

I've got about 5 demos to listen to!Will download tomorrow and have a listen when i can :)

Peace.
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

this is really nice. full and open sound, deep inviting mix, nice rhythms, and although sparse, the synth sounds are cool. i'm into this track a lot!!
Eins zwei drei vier funf sechs sieben acht

lovely stuff as always :D

Thanks a bunch folks, glad there are a few people around who'll do the extra long tracks! :)
Image Image

Wow, this is beautiful from the get go. Intelligent build up. Quality sound design, Poly. Everything feels very loved over in this mix. Perfect for this late hour in my neighborhood. This goes in my 'best of KVR' folder. Whatever is happening here, i hope it keeps happening for you. Really smart and enjoyable.
Zoning................

Jazzyspoon wrote:Wow, this is beautiful from the get go. Intelligent build up. Quality sound design, Poly. Everything feels very loved over in this mix. Perfect for this late hour in my neighborhood. This goes in my 'best of KVR' folder. Whatever is happening here, i hope it keeps happening for you. Really smart and enjoyable.
Zoning................
Good news bro, really appreciate you checking it out and super glad yer diggin'!
Image Image

ARG! What if I'm missing out on insanely great tracks like this while, yet again!?, being exiled from the robolobtronet???

resurgam...

hey polyslax...you've taken it to another level with this one...remarkable piece...thanks so much for sharing. Gorgeous,. Amazing development.

Excellent stuff. I'm really feel the love in this one.

Thanks
3am

Another great Polyslax track... despite the length it never gets boring. Great mix of sounds, all around a very immersive piece.
Fugue State Audio - plugins, samples, etc.
Support the Union of Musicians and Allied Workers

runagate wrote:ARG! What if I'm missing out on insanely great tracks like this while, yet again!?, being exiled from the robolobtronet???

resurgam...
Man, hope you get it sorted soon! PM me if you want me to burn it and snail mail to you.
mayan wrote:hey polyslax...you've taken it to another level with this one...remarkable piece...thanks so much for sharing. Gorgeous,. Amazing development.
Great to hear from you mayan! You've been under the radar for a bit... thanks buddy!
justin3am wrote:Excellent stuff. I'm really feel the love in this one.

Thanks
3am
Cheers 3am!
synthgeek wrote:Another great Polyslax track... despite the length it never gets boring. Great mix of sounds, all around a very immersive piece.
Much appreciated synthgeek! Glad you liked...
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”