Brood 13 - Extended Version

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is an epic journey into and outta sounds....just floating away with some pebbles preventing me from an eternal ride... .
:tu:
mello
"It dreamed itself along"

excellent!

Thanks mello!... that reminds me, I have a guitar track I recorded a long time ago, well, about 17 years ago, called float away... might drag it out for some samples.

Cheers Jack! - haven't heard any trax from you in a bit?
Image Image

polyslax wrote:Cheers Jack! - haven't heard any trax from you in a bit?
yes, it's because i have found a job !... and i haven't so much free-time now!... :?
but i will be back! :wink:

Nice. A little Vlasdav, Aphex (a-la selected ambient), and Pole. I'll be listening to this more than once....

JacK_SoliuM wrote:yes, it's because i have found a job !
Congrats!
JacK_SoliuM wrote:but i will be back! :wink:
Great! I look forward to it.
Image Image

bh9090 wrote:Nice. A little Vlasdav, Aphex (a-la selected ambient), and Pole. I'll be listening to this more than once....
Thanx a bunch bh! ...and I like your reference points!
Image Image

I can barely believe I'm saying this, but I notice my attention wanders after awhile - about 1 minute before it ends!? Considering the length of this awe-inspiringly lovely song, that's really really odd. :)

I'm still listening to it, but then I listen to a dose of polyslax pretty much every day!

runagate wrote:I can barely believe I'm saying this, but I notice my attention wanders after awhile - about 1 minute before it ends!? Considering the length of this awe-inspiringly lovely song, that's really really odd. :)

I'm still listening to it, but then I listen to a dose of polyslax pretty much every day!
I forgot that you hadn't actually listened to this yet...

Damn! I knew I shouldn't have taken it a second beyond 18 minutes! The Golden Rule of pop! :lol:

Thanx buddy!
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”